Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd at 7 P.M.

Siakam has done a lot of his damage this series when people switch into him, but Isaac’s defense on him has been a far cry from the regular season. 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It was a success. 

And we knew we wouldn't win this series. I thought raptors would win in 5. 

But I also thought most of the games would be competitive. They haven't been. 

A- season C- playoffs. 

Yeah we really didn't show up apart from game 1. Really disappointed with our level of play in the last 4 games. We are better than that. But for me .. the season has been a success I guess. Progress for sure. Now it's on the players to use this as motivation. They now know what to expect and I expect them to work hard on all facets of their games..  Better times ahead for sure.

4 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

When we are exposed as bad as we've been I disagree.  We are further away from being competitive than we've all thought.

Subtract Vuc/Fournier add Bamba/Fultz. Completely different team.

No doubt in anyones mind Now that Vuch, Ross and Fournier have to go! Maybe Mo can step in for Vuch.  We hadn't really seen that before he went down with an injury. We don't have a replacement on the roster for Evan.  Our bench doesn't have enough firepower.  We aren't positive Fultz suffers from anything more than the Yips.  We are a worse team next year now that we see the changes that need to take place.  I'd call that a disappointing season.

Just now, Catalina Maria said:

Consider this:

MCW > AJ longterm

DJ? yeah maybe. Although DJ would be a perfect back up i reckon.

Just now, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

When we are exposed as bad as we've been I disagree.  We are further away from being competitive than we've all thought.

I don't think this series means all that much to how close to being competitive we are. This roster has major flaws that Toronto is exploiting over and over and over and over. So it's difficult to really project what this team would look like if we didn't have those flaws.

It's like a car with a flat tire. A flat tire is going to make your car feel like the suspension sucks and mess with your alignment, ruin your gas milage, etc. But it's an easy fix.

Or maybe you fix the flat and still find things wrong. 

1 minute ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

No doubt in anyones mind Now that Vuch, Ross and Fournier have to go! Maybe Mo can step in for Vuch.  We hadn't really seen that before he went down with an injury. We don't have a replacement on the roster for Evan.  Our bench doesn't have enough firepower.  We aren't positive Fultz suffers from anything more than the Yips.  We are a worse team next year now that we see the changes that need to take place.  I'd call that a disappointing season.

Ross can start and replace Fournier.

4 minutes ago, harley said:

its so brutal. he is the biggest momentum killer of all time i swear. every time this year we go on a run or start a comeback he jacks up airballs, dribbles into 5 blokes or travels! not sure i have ever disliked a player more.

Don’t forget the stand and wait for the defense to catch up, the pump fake when no one is there, or then dribble into the double team and then pick up the ball.

• Like 1