Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Is this a Tmac Detroit reference?

Yup. Another member of the Magic organization who I will never forgive.

But that's an unpopular opinion, and a completely different subject altogether.

4 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

I cant add anymore reacts today but accept my up in spirit.

I'm all the way in Warriors country but I'm staying tuned in til the clock hits 0.

Tonight might suck but I'm still proud of this team and what they've accomplished this season.

I hear ya brother, I’m in Nuggets-ville so I’ve had to league pass this year, but there’s a foundation with this team that you just can’t shake, no matter how far you are from home.

13 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

It's a place holder of 16 million that we only have to pay for 1 more year. If possible next year we maybe able to stretch provision it for 3 years/4million a year. Is that right ?4thewin?

Thanks i'm aware. My question is with us entering rebuilding mode with the hopeful departure of Ross and Vuch we are still over the cap.  How can we rid ourselves of Fournier and Mozgov and collect a possible piece for the future?

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I hear ya brother, I’m in Nuggets-ville so I’ve had to league pass this year, but there’s a foundation with this team that you just can’t shake, no matter how far you are from home.

Well the Bay Area is home for me, and always has been outside of a brief stint in Nashville.

But I guess that's semantics and the overall point is about being away from our team lol.

1 minute ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Thanks i'm aware. My question is with us entering rebuilding mode with the hopeful departure of Ross and Vuch we are still over the cap.  How can we rid ourselves of Vuch and Mozgov and collect a possible piece for the future?

I'm guessing you mean Fournier and Mozgov?

I'm guessing we are stuck with them, unless we can find someone who wants $33 million in expiring contracts. But then we'd have to take $33 million back...

17 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Doesn't matter his value.  We can get some type of expiring for him. Its possible.  

Im not sure, I just spent a long time in the trade machine and I couldn't find much that made sense.

5 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

Yup. Another member of the Magic organization who I will never forgive.

But that's an unpopular opinion, and a completely different subject altogether.

To be fair all of our best players have found a way to break our hearts

14 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Those longing to get rid of Fournier and Mogov, don’t hold your breath. Next year is gonna more than likely be a develop our new young core year. Probably will lose a few more games and may miss the playoffs, then let Mozgov expire and see What you can do with Evan. We’re not ready to go for it yet. Aaron will grow in to our star, but JI, Mo and Fultz are at least a year or two away.

I’m completely fine with this. If we have to take a small step backwards to take a step forward then so be it. 

I do not want to lock ourselves into mediocrity and that’s what Vuch does to us. We all already knew how soft he was and how badly he hates physical play but seeing it in the playoffs magnified that. He’s not the answer. 

Fournier can just come off the bench or whatever. It’s on mgmt to figure the rest out. I might not know exactly what the answer is—but I do know what the answer isn’t—and that’s Vuch and Fournier. 

It’s long overdue. 

We’ve been exposed. It will be an interesting summer. I’ve long been an advocate of Vooch, but I’m open for change; even if it sets us back short term. Fournier is looking like a bench player on good team. Hopeful for a Fultz impact as we need a back court upgrade.