Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Its not our job. Its management.  Management has a ton to prove to the fans and the city.  They have to make their play as well.  Its not only players my guys.  Management needs to show that they saw what we saw and take care of the problem.  

Very well said!  100 thumbs up!

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

Not gonna lie I'll be glad to switch over to draft mode for a little while. These games have me so heated. But I gotta tell you if we have a healthy Fultz, Isaac, Gordon, and Bamba next season it will be the FUNNEST Magic season in a long time, even if we dont win as many games. All 4 of those players should have some sort of physical advantage over 93% of the league at their respected positions

I said it in the last game thread, I’m more excited for next season than I am for this playoff run... we’re gonna be so fun! really excited for the offseason too

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Staying with the boys till 0:00. I hope y’all at the game are too. We probably won’t see them at home again this year and they deserve to hear your appreciation for the run. Sour ending, but we exceeded expectations pretty easily.

I cant add anymore reacts today but accept my up in spirit.

I'm all the way in Warriors country but I'm staying tuned in til the clock hits 0.

Tonight might suck but I'm still proud of this team and what they've accomplished this season.

3 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

Hennigan is the single worst thing to ever happen to this franchise. I will never change my mind, and I will never forgive him for how he ran this team into the ground.

Picking Fournier over Oladipo because he fit better with Elrrid Payton.... wooooooooow

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Picking Fournier over Oladipo because he fit better with Elrrid Payton.... wooooooooow

I'll never forgive Hennigan 

5 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

Hennigan is the single worst thing to ever happen to this franchise. I will never change my mind, and I will never forgive him for how he ran this team into the ground.

He really was monumentally bad. Outside of Vic, basically every move made the team worse in short and long term

1 minute ago, Franchise408 said:

MAYBE KHAWI CAN TALK ABOUT BEING GRATEFUL TO GET OUT OF THE 1ST ROUND AND WE CAN RATTLE OFF 3 STRAIGHT 

Oh, that only happens to us?

Damn. :(

Is this a Tmac Detroit reference?

5 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Not gonna lie I'll be glad to switch over to draft mode for a little while. These games have me so heated. But I gotta tell you if we have a healthy Fultz, Isaac, Gordon, and Bamba next season it will be the FUNNEST Magic season in a long time, even if we dont win as many games. All 4 of those players should have some sort of physical advantage over 93% of the league at their respected positions

I’d love to see that, but I’m just not sure Clifford is a guy who would start all 4 together. He’d probably keep Augustin there