Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, Justin Jaudon said:

Damn internet went out at the end of the first. Just now coming back up.

You missed 1 minute and 21 seconds of Jarrell Martin furry

1 minute ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Gordon’s gotta get those rebounds 

Agreed. 2 straight 2nd chance buckets on the last few possessions. We gotta tighten that **** up quickly.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I really hate that the Karma police haven’t gotten Serge. He was a miserable POS to a young team that needed a leader. If I never see him to something productive on a court again it’ll be too soon...

and refs... Lowry flops every play, stop *****ing buying it!!!!!

But is that anything? 

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I really hate that the Karma police haven’t gotten Serge. He was a miserable POS to a young team that needed a leader. If I never see him to something productive on a court again it’ll be too soon...

and refs... Lowry flops every play, stop *****ing buying it!!!!!

You could tell he didn't want to be here from day 1. He was a part of that OKC team that could have been great. He kind of has an entitled attitude that was toxic here. Glad the trade ended up being a wash in the long run, possibly. Oladipo --> Ibaka --> Ross + Fultz *edit

The Raptors are like a boxer who just keeps throwing strategic jabs while the Magic waste energy throwing haymakers. The result ? The boxer throwing jabs always keeps his opponent at bay while scoring the win. He frustrates and toys with his opponent knowing that he has this on lock the whole time.

The Raptors..know us well.  They're coasting again.  They know the Magic are incapable of boxing out for critical rebounds on this stage.  Many of their second chance points have been critical points.  They know the Magic are incapable of rotating and recovering fast enough.  They know that our players fail to accept match ups which lead to blow-by plays.  They know that the Magic will not take have the urgency to take the lead or score since they have accepted the "play behind" role.  The Raptors know that they can mentally break the Magic's momentum by getting lowry to bait someone into a foul. They know that we're inconsistent shooters.  Especially critical moments.  Most of all, they know the Magic will turn it over at a high clip unforced.

We can't guard VanFleet at all can we.