Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

54 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

The Fultz optimism isn't coming from his college or high school tape, it's coming from what he's done in Philly. He's already shown the ability to defend and an explosive first step to get by a defender and draw help defense while also possessing the vision to find guys in traffic. 

So while we have no idea what his ceiling is, there's no reason he shouldn't at least be a better MCW

IMO the only real question is/was will he be able to come back and play. It that answer is yes, then I am confident that he will at least be good, probably good enough to start, and has the potential to be great. The only thing the injury was limiting was his shot, everything else we saw in Philly looked VERY good.

6 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

No. Early in the season this year, pre-injury last year, and post trade he was super active on defense, regularly switched down to point guards, and caused a ton of deflections and steals.

This is true. I remember pre injury last year he was going through a horrible shooting slump but was playing really great D and it made a difference for us.

Maybe if we improve our bench we won't rely on him as much offensively and maybe he can use some energy to get back to his best defensively. 

4 minutes ago, The Boss said:

This is true. I remember pre injury last year he was going through a horrible shooting slump but was playing really great D and it made a difference for us.

Maybe if we improve our bench we won't rely on him as much offensively and maybe he can use some energy to get back to his best defensively. 

I agree. Having Ross as a consistent 12-15 PPG guy who can explode for 30 every now and then is ideal. I don't want him having to go for 20+ in order for him to be beneficial to us.  

“What has been the biggest disappointment so far in the East?

Pelton: Nikola Vucevic, so good during a regular season that resulted in both his first All-Star nod and his first playoff appearance in Orlando, has been unable to reach the same level during the playoffs. He's averaging just 12.5 points on 37.5 percent shooting and was largely a nonfactor in the Magic's Game 1 win. Granted, playing against Marc Gasol and Serge Ibaka is a challenge, but Orlando has needed more from Vucevic.”

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26575713/5-5-biggest-nba-playoff-surprises-disappointments

I missed watching game 3 because my friend had a launch event so I decided to go show him some support thinking I'd be back in time for the game.. I ended up drinking quite a lot and got back 6am UK time. I have been sick up until a few hours ago. I missed watching game 4 due to being sick in bed. I'll take the blame fully!! LOL

All jokes aside I feel disappointed beyond words to not have watched games 3 and 4. I'm superstitious as they come too so that don't help lol

I've read through all the pages..

To me without watching the last 2 games I just know we haven't played our best basketball in this series at all..which is disappointing.

The young guns gonna take a awful lot from this and come back much much better players as early as next season.

If we can nick game 5 who knows what will happen. Let's not fold over yet. 

I'll be watching. 

I like your optimism, but it looks like Toronto has another gear that we don’t, unfortunately. I’m hopeful, but much has been learned which is a good thing. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

I like your optimism, but it looks like Toronto has another gear that we don’t, unfortunately. I’m hopeful, but much has been learned which is a good thing. 

We can win tomorrow. Let's see how it plays out. 

4 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

Agree! This series has been a good measuring stick. No shame if we don't pull it out. Lots to learn and work on this summer and through our next season. We will be better in the playoffs next year, IMO.