Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Very good question by MagicOne.... It'll be very interesting to see what we do in game 5.

I think they should come out with a carefree attitude and just play loose and relaxed as if they are essentially playing with house money. Nothing to lose. Just let it rip. Sometimes the teams trying to clinch get a little tense at home.

21 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

tbh, I think that would be a mistake.

Gordon, Isaac, Bamba, and Fultz are the future of this franchise. If they are all healthy, it's time to start seeing what they can do together.

Especially if we are gonna be losing Vuc and / or Ross this off-season. Our current go-to's are gonna be gone, so it's time for the next wave to get their opportunities and see what we have to build.

ASSUMING that we can't / won't move Fournier, I'd say next season needs to look like:

PG - Fultz

SG - Fournier

SF - Isaac

PF - Gordon

C - Bamba

Bench - Augustin, Carter-Williams, Ross, Iwundu, Birch

Let our new young core gel and develop together, while we figure out how to address the 2 spot and replace Fournier.

Getting rid of Fournier is my #1 objective, but idk that it's gonna be able to happen this off-season. We're gonna need more time to pawn him off, or just let him expire.

Inless Fournier can show us something different next year (we might be able to  move him only if we pay most of his contract...in other words he ain't going nowhere) he definitely does not deserve to start.  As usual missing wide open 3's again tonigh typical of most of the season.  I am not sure what he does in the offseason but he better figure out what he needs to do to improve.  My gut instinct tells me we have him 2 more years until his contract runs out.  Reserve at best right now.  

Watching that Portland/OKC game now. Somebody is gonna get thrown out of this one for sure! They are both playing with fire and emotion.

4 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Inless Fournier can show us something different next year (we might be able to  move him only if we pay most of his contract...in other words he ain't going nowhere) he definitely does not deserve to start.  As usual missing wide open 3's again tonigh typical of most of the season.  I am not sure what he does in the offseason but he better figure out what he needs to do to improve.  My gut instinct tells me we have him 2 more years until his contract runs out.  Reserve at best right now.  

I think I’d move 16 just to get rid of his contract

5 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Wouldn't it be nice to dump those guys and play with more pace next year ?

AG is a stud!!!  The rest ugh!!!  

If we offer vooch anything, it would be very disturbing. 

Unless we get a very good player via fa or draft(unlikely). Then we may struggle next year at least the first half. 

The big question in my mind. Is Clifford willing to play these young guys big minutes even though u may lose a little more?

also if we can not sign Ross,  then start Wes and if you gotta play Evan he gets the Wes role this year 15 minutes tops. 

I know most of if not all of you here will still consider this season to be a success even if the Magic should lose this series in 5. And with good reason. Not many expected them to win 42 games and make it to the playoffs. It was a fun ride for sure. Better than the previous 6 years that's for sure.

Russ is making it rain in OKC! That series is going 7 I believe. Probably the most competitive out of all of them so far. Although the Spurs/Nuggets series has been pretty evenly matched too.

This series is so valuable for player analysis. 

Watching Gordon struggle-fail-learn-grow has been a joy. This has probably been the biggest challenge of his career with the opponent and his teammates and he's just problem solving on the fly. 

He's never going to be Kawhi. He doesn't have the tools on defense and it'd be really surprising if he was a 26ppg type player. 

But he's becoming a great on ball defender with a reliable offensive game and that's really encouraging for the future. 

34 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Inless Fournier can show us something different next year 

Nope.  He's done.  There is no next year to show.  If you keep giving players CHANCES, you'll end up as the Washington wizards.  We must be dynamic to change at whatever costs.  The chance has come and gone.