Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

There’s so many what-ifs in that scenario it makes my head spin. I’ll put it in a hypothetical:

If you could trade Anthony Bowie for Drazen Petrovic, without the benefit of future knowledge, would you do it? I’d do it 10 times out of 10

Nothing against Bowie. But I would have traded him for a 79 Pinto.

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Perhaps this is the better question. What are the chances the Magic compete in game 5 and the final result is within 4 or 5 points ?

2 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

A much better question, which depends on how much mental fortitude this team has. Are they giving up? Or are they gonna go out and ball out with pride?

Considering they have played competitively for 2 of the 4 games, and a game 5 can often be a let down game for the controlling team, there's a > 50% chance that game 5 is a competitive affair.

Steve Clifford teams don’t quit, we won’t go away. They may impose their will and still win by double digits, but we won’t fold 

Now that the Magic are all but out of it is there any one particular team that you will now latch on to and kinda sorta root for ? Or is it a case that once the Magic are out of it so are you as far as watching playoff basketball ?

Just now, MagicOne said:

Now that the Magic are all but out of it is there any one particular team that you will now latch on to and kinda sorta root for ? Or is it a case that once the Magic are out of it so are you as far as watching playoff basketball ?

Anyone playing the Raptors!

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Would you not trade Fournier for a 79 Pinto right now?

Dude right now I would trade Fournier for a box of Kellog's Sugar Smacks cereal.

7 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

A much better question, which depends on how much mental fortitude this team has. Are they giving up? Or are they gonna go out and ball out with pride?

Considering they have played competitively for 2 of the 4 games, and a game 5 can often be a let down game for the controlling team, there's a > 50% chance that game 5 is a competitive affair.

Very good question by MagicOne.... It'll be very interesting to see what we do in game 5.