Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

And dwight leaving was a blessing in disguise because of all the games he missed due to Injury

That, plus the fact that he never really was even close to the same player he was here in Orlando.

His skill and production decreased, while his toxicity increased. Not a good mix.

Just now, MagicOne said:

What are the Magic's chances of winning 3 straight and winning this series in 7 games ? And please be honest here.

About 2%. There’s a 90% chance we’re done on Tuesday...

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

What are the Magic's chances of winning 3 straight and winning this series in 7 games ? And please be honest here.

0%

And I say that as a homer.

Definitely not defending Evan here but what about the injury to Oladipo ? That was pretty severe. You just wonder how that will effect him moving forward.

1 minute ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Unless Oladipo was castrated, he would still be playing with more balls than Evan Fournier.

But please do tell us what you really think about Fournier. Lol!

5 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Definitely not defending Evan here but what about the injury to Oladipo ? That was pretty severe. You just wonder how that will effect him moving forward.

There’s so many what-ifs in that scenario it makes my head spin. I’ll put it in a hypothetical:

In 1992, If you could trade Anthony Bowie for Drazen Petrovic, without the benefit of future knowledge, would you do it? I’d do it 10 times out of 10

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Perhaps this is the better question. What are the chances the Magic compete in game 5 and the final result is within 4 or 5 points ?

A much better question, which depends on how much mental fortitude this team has. Are they giving up? Or are they gonna go out and ball out with pride?

Considering they have played competitively for 2 of the 4 games, and a game 5 can often be a let down game for the controlling team, there's a > 50% chance that game 5 is a competitive affair.

I said before the game the only way the Magic win tonight is if they hit their triples. They didn't and they lost. Same goes for game 5 now. Have to hit those 3's.