Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

To be fair all of our best players have found a way to break our hearts

This... I can forgive Tracy. Hell, I even found a way to forgive Shaq... the only exception to this is Dwight... ***** that guy

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

To be fair all of our best players have found a way to break our hearts

Well my hatred of him doesn't stem from that playoff series.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Hope props to AG for showing up. He’s got a potential that I don’t think we as a fan base have fully prepared ourselves for

Yes. Like I said earlier—I’m eating crow but I’m completely happy to be doing so. 

Gordon was the only guy who seemed ready for the moment. Went hard on both ends and didn’t at any moment look like a scared dog with his tail between his legs. 

Respect to him. Here’s to hoping him tasting the playoffs motivates him more then ever now. 

I’m with you AG. 

Vuch and Fournier are dead to me. 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Hope props to AG for showing up. He’s got a potential that I don’t think we as a fan base have fully prepared ourselves for

When he learns to play with patience,  attack the basket methodically, and draw fouls, his ppg will go up by 4 easily

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

This... I can forgive Tracy. Hell, I even found a way to forgive Shaq... the only exception to this is Dwight... ***** that guy

I can't ever forgive Tracy because he was the original Dwight.

I'll never forgive him for the way he gave up on this team, the way he told Weisbrod he wanted to be in Houston, and then the way he tried to make himself the victim after getting what he wanted by saying he never wanted to leave.

I understand that my opinion is an unpopular one in Magic fandom, but much like my stance on Hennigan, it's not gonna ever change.

Damn, the hot start fooled me for a minute, but this might’ve actually been Vooch’s worst game of the series... at least the other games when he made mistakes you at least knew he was there. I’m sitting here thinking to myself, hell, to Vooch even play outside of the first 5 minutes?

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Yes. Like I said earlier—I’m eating crow but I’m completely happy to be doing so. 

Gordon was the only guy who seemed ready for the moment. Went hard on both ends and didn’t at any moment look like a scared dog with his tail between his legs. 

Respect to him. Here’s to hoping him tasting the playoffs motivates him more then ever now. 

I’m with you AG. 

I stand in alliance with Air Gordon. I hope we see him at alot of playoff games watching on like a pissed off Mr. T and then training over the summer

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Dwight did a lot of foolish things. I still wonder what may of been if Mac hadn't of left and we had a healthy Hill

Jameer, tmac, hill, garrity (lol) and Howard.  That's a fun team.

1 minute ago, Franchise408 said:

I can't ever forgive Tracy because he was the original Dwight.

I'll never forgive him for the way he gave up on this team, the way he told Weisbrod he wanted to be in Houston, and then the way he tried to make himself the victim after getting what he wanted by saying he never wanted to leave.

I understand that my opinion is an unpopular one in Magic fandom, but much like my stance on Hennigan, it's not gonna ever change.

That’s the beauty of sports, we can both have different opinions and still be perfectly cordial. I forgive Tracy because, we swung for the fences for home and sold him on a dream we never delivered on. He signed here hoping to be the original big 3 with Hill and TD. TD waffles at the last second and Grant didn’t heal. Tracy got stuck in an awful position with no supporting cast and still came out and did his... every. single. night.

We have Dwight the world on a silver platter. He shat on it and threw it against the wall.

10 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I’d love to see that, but I’m just not sure Clifford is a guy who would start all 4 together. He’d probably keep Augustin there

tbh, I think that would be a mistake.

Gordon, Isaac, Bamba, and Fultz are the future of this franchise. If they are all healthy, it's time to start seeing what they can do together.

Especially if we are gonna be losing Vuc and / or Ross this off-season. Our current go-to's are gonna be gone, so it's time for the next wave to get their opportunities and see what we have to build.

ASSUMING that we can't / won't move Fournier, I'd say next season needs to look like:

PG - Fultz

SG - Fournier

SF - Isaac

PF - Gordon

C - Bamba

Bench - Augustin, Carter-Williams, Ross, Iwundu, Birch

Let our new young core gel and develop together, while we figure out how to address the 2 spot and replace Fournier.

Getting rid of Fournier is my #1 objective, but idk that it's gonna be able to happen this off-season. We're gonna need more time to pawn him off, or just let him expire.

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Dwight did a lot of foolish things. I still wonder what may of been if Mac hadn't of left and we had a healthy Hill

Jameer, tmac, hill, garrity (lol) and Howard.  That's a fun team.

Well at least Dwight being out of Orlando saved a few local kids the heartache of growing up without a Father.