Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

Just now, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Speaking of Mosgov....How can we get out of that contract?

It's a place holder of 16 million that we only have to pay for 1 more year. If possible next year we maybe able to stretch provision it for 3 years/4million a year. Is that right ?4thewin?

Those longing to get rid of Fournier and Mogov, don’t hold your breath. Next year is gonna more than likely be a develop our new young core year. Probably will lose a few more games and may miss the playoffs, then let Mozgov expire and see What you can do with Evan. We’re not ready to go for it yet. Aaron will grow in to our star, but JI, Mo and Fultz are at least a year or two away.

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Done with fournier... really mad at Clifford for sticking with him

Yea Clifford has to get some blame for this too. Although our bench is so bad idk who he would play more. Iwundu? Yikes. 

5 minutes ago, magicmacd75 said:

Surely this management isn't stupid enough to keep them around...are they? 

I haven't returned my call to the season ticket rep after inquiring about tickets for next year.  I'm waiting to see what direction we go this summer after being exposed in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

It's a place holder of 16 million that we only have to pay for 1 more year. If possible next year we maybe able to stretch provision it for 3 years/4million a year. Is that right ?4thewin?

If we stretch Mozgov, we’ll be paying him around 5 mill for the next 3 instead of 16 for next. Will save us around 11 mill

Its not our job. Its management.  Management has a ton to prove to the fans and the city.  They have to make their play as well.  Its not only players my guys.  Management needs to show that they saw what we saw and take care of the problem.  

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Those longing to get rid of Fournier and Mogov, don’t hold your breath. Next year is gonna more than likely be a develop our new young core year. Probably will lose a few more games and may miss the playoffs, then let Mozgov expire and see What you can do with Evan. We’re not ready to go for it yet. Aaron will grow in to our star, but JI, Mo and Fultz are at least a year or two away.

I don’t mind waiting a few years. Bamba, Isaac, Fultz are all super raw

4 minutes ago, magicmacd75 said:

Again a GM chose Fournier over Oladipo. That man should never run a front office again

Hennigan is the single worst thing to ever happen to this franchise. I will never change my mind, and I will never forgive him for how he ran this team into the ground.

Not gonna lie I'll be glad to switch over to draft mode for a little while. These games have me so heated. But I gotta tell you if we have a healthy Fultz, Isaac, Gordon, and Bamba next season it will be the FUNNEST Magic season in a long time, even if we dont win as many games. All 4 of those players should have some sort of physical advantage over 93% of the league at their respected positions

• Like 1

Staying with the boys till 0:00. I hope y’all at the game are too. We probably won’t see them at home again this year and they deserve to hear your appreciation for the run. Sour ending, but we exceeded expectations pretty easily.