Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

Vuch and Fournier are street trash. They’re soft pathetic frauds. I don’t want either on this team next year.

If this playoffs were good for 1 thing it’s showing us who the duds officially are. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Vuch and Fournier are street trash. They’re soft pathetic frauds. I don’t want either on this team next year.

If this playoffs were good for 1 thing it’s showing us who the duds officially are. 

Fournier will be back because I really can't imagine anyone will want to trade for him. Like what's his value? 

2 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Looks like Vuch just sprained his Vajayjay. Hope he's ok.....

You didn't have to hit him with that.  lol

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Vuc is being completely emasculated 

• Upvote 1

Just now, HeHateMe said:

I don't think we really had any doubt.  Don't let a contract year fool you.  I'm just unsure what we have in Bamba.

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

It's like once they got their Inside The Magic Special they quit trying. Smh.

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

Fournier will be back because I really can't imagine anyone will want to trade for him. Like what's his value? 

Doesn't matter his value.  We can get some type of expiring for him. Its possible.  

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

I've thought Fournier was worth keeping around but this series is making it hard for me to believe landing a stable guy like Danny Green wpuldn't serve us better. For one those kind of guys are cheaper and secondly they're unremarkable but consistent as all hell.