Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

If there's one thing that's certain, its that we're keeping Isaac, Gordon, Iwundu, Augustin, Ross. 

And we only keep Iwundu because he's a cheap cost controlled player that might develop in to a 3 and D player.  He's not there yet but lets not think he's start worthy. His defense is also greatly exaggerated.

17 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

He has to guard Kawhi. Oh Kawhi is probably the best perimeter defender in the league. Guess who he's guarding? How many players play well against him?

I’ll eat all the crow and take all the “- 1”s for my previous post. The playoffs are hard.... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

LOL I think hes had a pretty storybook ending for his Magic career. Makes all star team leads team to playoffs 7th seed doesn't miss many games.  He deserves to go to a team that has a philosophy that can capitalize on what he does well. I think hed do well in Portland or Sacramento, one of those destinations with 2 dynamic guards

What about him landing with the Clippers ?

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

He even got a fast break dunk 

Every pick and roll with Bamba will be electric. You could probably throw the ball behind you and he still dunk it in

The Gordon hater is here—to eat crow. 

Gordon has been the best player on our team this series and the 1 guy whose gone 110% on both ends every game. 

If only other players were elevating their playoff play on the big stage like he’s been doing. 

Oh well. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Pascal Siakam was older as a rookie than Isaac is now. I hope Isaac can get to his level. 

Isaac will grow into his frame, develop his pace and control of ball handling and become Pascals Dad