Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

I mean, a John Wall or Derrick Rose type of player could really help put us over the top.

As said above, I do think we have an already solid core with Gordon, Bamba, Isaac, Augustin, and the expendables of Ross, Vuc, and Fournier. I think that a John Wall type would really boost us. If he can be that guy, then I think we have a good future.

I wouldn't consider Augustin a part of the core. He is 31 and a backup PG on most teams. 

If there's one thing that's certain, its that we're keeping Isaac, Gordon, Iwundu, Augustin, Ross. 

I like to imagine someone read my comment to AG at the half because he's come out aggressive in the second half and has been excellent. Id like the AG/Vuc pick and roll if Vuc could finish anything over Gasol.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Gordon playing like he cares

Hes been playing like that all series in my opinion.. one of the few.

The only energy to like is Gordon's and Isaac.  It looks like GOrdon has accepted losing the series but continues to play at a high level to stand out.  

• Like 1

In game 1 we stunned them. It woke them up and made them mad and hungry. From then on they wanted it more and we simply folded. Yes we will lose in 5 but at least show some fight and don't get completely destroyed in the loss tonight and in the loss this Tuesday night.

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

I like to imagine someone read my comment to AG at the half because he's come out aggressive in the second half and has been excellent. Id like the AG/Vuc pick and roll if Vuc could finish anything.

He even got a fast break dunk 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

If this series makes us give up on Vuc then it will be worth it

LOL I think hes had a pretty storybook ending for his Magic career. Makes all star team leads team to playoffs 7th seed doesn't miss many games.  He deserves to go to a team that has a philosophy that can capitalize on what he does well. I think hed do well in Portland or Sacramento, one of those destinations with 2 dynamic guards