Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

This series has been pretty sad for Gordon in general. He's mostly just having to guard Kawhi to somewhat mixed results.

Hate to say it, but we signed him to a tradeable contract for a reason...

• Downvote 1

If we had a dependable scorer who can get you 25 or 30 it would be a different series. Just don't have the players RIGHT NOW to compete in a playoff setting.

3 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

This series has been pretty sad for Gordon in general. He's mostly just having to guard Kawhi to somewhat mixed results.

We need to clone Budenholzer and get him on our team

3 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

He’s been our best player in the series. Lol

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Hate to say it, but we signed him to a tradeable contract for a reason...

He has to guard Kawhi. Oh Kawhi is probably the best perimeter defender in the league. Guess who he's guarding? How many players play well against him?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

I suppose its part of the rite of passage.  We aren't mentally ready for the playoffs.  Our Veterans are mentally weak.  Hoping we gut this team and build around BIG.  If Fultz recovers he can be part of the core moving forward.  Let Vuch and Ross walk, trade Fournier.  We won't sniff the playoffs the next few years but we would be in a better place as our core develops. 

Is Ross in a contract year?

Fournier needs to go all the way away from this team. I don't hate him. But his position in our starting lineup is a huge weakness.

I like Ross, but probably not enough to give big money to if his contract is up. He's a replaceable piece.

I like Vuc too and he's a big reason why we are here this year. But with Bamba as our future, I guess Vuc is also a replaceable piece.

I hope Fultz turns into a productive piece. That will be huge for us. I hope that Carter-Williams stays around. I feel like he could be to us what Shaun Livingston is in Golden State. And I do like Augustin. Didn't always, but he's grown on me. I think a Fultz / Augustin / Carter-Williams rotation could be good.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

You know what.  They are better.  Better prepared mentally.  

Yes very true. Great point. You can see the look of despair on Magic players faces. meanwhile Toronto has the EYE OF THE TIGER that I always mention here. They look like they want it more quite frankly.

5 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Strong disagree. He's been arguably the best all-around player on the team (46% shooting and he's made 6 threes) while doing about a good a job as he can on Kawhi. Gordon's game really suffers if Vucevic isn't doing anything so for him to be kind of decent all things considered so far is amazing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

If we had a dependable scorer who can get you 25 or 30 it would be a different series. Just don't have the players RIGHT NOW to compete in a playoff setting.

This is why I wanted Isaiah Thomas in the off-season.

Isaiah Thomas obviously wasn't that guy, and Augustin has proven capable in the spot, but we are counting on guys like Gordon or Fournier to be that guy, and they simply aren't that kind of player.

We need that dominant true #1 option that can bump Fournier and Gordon down to the #2 and #3 options where they need to be.

I don't know enough about Fultz. Does Fultz have that kind of potential to be that guy? Or even if he lives up to potential is he not that kind of player?