Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Sunday, April 21st at 7:00 P.M.

Ok so here is how this will play out. Raptors hold onto a slight lead and then eventually stretch the lead to double digits. Like a 12 or 14 point lead. The Magic will get it down to 4 or 5 until they eventually fold up camp and lose. Same story different game. We just can't beat these guys. Plain and simple.

Those turnovers early in the 1st sucked the belief out of the Magic.  They started the game so promisingly.  Then they turned back into who they were.  

Already changed the channel. Watching the baseball game on ESPN now. Tuesday night this series will be over in 5. I know this basketball team. Why watch a movie when you already know the ending ? Great season though. Truly.

Isaac wasn't mentally prepared to defend tonight and he's obviously has damaged his confidence on shooting after game 2.  Game 1 was great for him.  

1 minute ago, magicmacd75 said:

Some of this is on us and dumb mistakes. Alot of it is on crap NBA officials and the raptors won't miss

Yeah, the Raptors are on fire as a whole, and on the rare chance they do miss the refs bail them out with a questionable to awful call.

Ok.  I hope the bucks win the eastern conference finals.   They're the most deserving team.  

Honestly I just don't think we have the quality and experience to take another game in this series. Too many bad shots. Too many bad defensive rotations.