Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Friday, April 19th at 7:00 P.M.

7 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea. I’m home now Re-watching the game. Ready to be disgusted again. 

Vuch has that nice little stretch in the 3rd but that’s about it. Anytime he backs someone down he just turns it over. 

Fournier is just ass and that’s putting it nicely. 

Fournier on Siakam is bad. Fournier on offense is bad. Fournier deciding when and how to effectively help is bad. 

It's probably time to let Issac take over crunch time minutes at the very least. 

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Great post. 

I will say though we all knew the Raptors were a better overall team then us. There’s a reason they’re the 2 seed and we’re the 7th. But I can’t help but get frustrated seeing how close we could be to beating them if Vuch and Fournier were just playing average or even competent. 

Theyre both mentally weak. They’re soft. We’ve known this for years but now we’re really seeing it on the big stage. 

Im proud of how the other guys fought though. Glad we didn’t fold like the nets. 

I’ll be there again Sunday even though my voice is gone.

Go Magic. 

If they were better we wouldn't be the 7 seed. 

I think these things are sometimes just symptoms of who we are right now. 

Really would be nice if Fultz was good. That shifts everything to a better balance. 

I apologize to anyone here who is unable to handle some constructive criticism of this Magic basketball team. I was merely trying to point out that the Magic don't have any chance of winning this series. I was doing it in a polite way with no abusive language or insults. I even went so far as to say that the future is bright in Orlando and that there is plenty to look forward to.

Anyway I think any reasonable fan would agree with my assessment that the Magic will not win this series. Not being mean or disrespectful. Just my opinion. Everyone is entitled to have one. 

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I apologize to anyone here who is unable to handle some constructive criticism of this Magic basketball team. I was merely trying to point out that the Magic don't have any chance of winning this series. I was doing it in a polite way with no abusive language or insults. I even went so far as to say that the future is bright in Orlando and that there is plenty to look forward to.

Anyway I think any reasonable fan would agree with my assessment that the Magic will not win this series. Not being mean or disrespectful. Just my opinion. Everyone is entitled to have one. 

I think it’s at the very least somewhat disingenuous to argue that you’re not trolling in some capacity.

It’s crazy how much better Siakam has been in the postseason against us compared to the regular season. So far in the playoffs, 24.3 points and 10 rebounds a game, in the regular season, he averaged 8.75 and 6.75 and really struggled.... not something I expected, and don’t know if we can get back to what slowed him down

1 minute ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

I think it’s at the very least somewhat disingenuous to argue that you’re not trolling in some capacity.

This coming from someone with the name 3rd Quarter Collapse! Lol. No I am most definitely not trolling. That much I can tell you for certain. I have been an Orlando Magic fan for a long time. I watched every game they played during those tough 6 years of no playoff basketball. In good times and bad I have supported the team. Just because you have an opinion where you think that the team you root for is overmatched that shouldn't give you a negative label or cause such an uproar in here. That doesn't mean that I don't want them to win. Of course I do.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s crazy how much better Siakam has been in the postseason against us compared to the regular season. So far in the playoffs, 24.3 points and 10 rebounds a game, in the regular season, he averaged 8.75 and 6.75 and really struggled.... not something I expected, and don’t know if we can get back to what slowed him down

How many points did he score in the 4th ? And where was JI in the 4th ?

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

How many points did he score in the 4th ? And where was JI in the 4th ?

Only 4 in the 4th... JI rode the pine in favor of the regular season closing lineup. Coach is playing pretty much the same rotation as he did in the season regardless of results. Like, there’s no reason Ross should be sitting for the first 8-9 minutes of each half and only hitting 31 minutes. JI only played 29 minutes while Pascal played 42. Isaac’s minutes need to mirror Pascal’s just like Gordon’s mirror Kawhi’s. Fournier has done nothing to deserve the faith of being on the court in crunch time.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Only 4 in the 4th... JI rode the pine in favor of the regular season closing lineup. Coach is playing pretty much the same rotation as he did in the season regardless of results. Like, there’s no reason Ross should be sitting for the first 8-9 minutes of each half and only hitting 31 minutes. JI only played 29 minutes while Pascal played 42. Isaac’s minutes need to mirror Pascal’s just like Gordon’s mirror Kawhi’s. Fournier has done nothing to deserve the faith of being on the court in crunch time.

To prove your valid point Evan was 1 for 12 tonight.  If he isn't contributing offensively then he should be on the bench.

• Downvote 1

One thing that I am sure we can all agree on here is that the game on Sunday is a must win for the Magic. If they go down 3 to 1 in this series then realistically is there any chance they win 3 in a row with 2 of those games in Toronto ?

• Downvote 1

In the 2 games we were competitive this series, Ross is +22 and only averaged about 28 minutes a game. He needs to be out there more. He’s our x-factor. With how hard they have to close on him it makes everybody else’s life on offense easier and we desperately need that. I want to see Ross play 35-38 minutes a game for the rest of the series