Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Friday, April 19th at 7:00 P.M.

The true game is played after halftime.   I expect Toronto to go full throttle because they were slacking.  I didn't see Gordon down the stretch so he's gonna have to get major burn.  

Seriously, how much time is gonna take Clifford to realize that Vuc and Fournier are just dragging us down at this point and bench them.

I swear Vucevic is just hanging his shoulders, it's all confidence. Can we hire a super model to give him some during halftime?

Fournier is just same old guy, he is meant to be a bench player. He just does better when the chips are down at the end of games and in limited minutes.

Crazy shot by Ross......stadium is pumped!

The main issue with Vucevic is his dribble pattern being completely exposed as predictable.  He can't even dribble with his back to the basket.  Gasol has made him appear as a hob...a harlequin.  Shoot, he might as well be Harley Quinn.  

17 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I have not posted here near as long as you guys, but i lurked for a long time. Any chance someone else is posting on his account?

So old. Think i'm going to block him. Is this not the guy who was banned 2 years ago? I forget.

No I don’t think so. I’m fairly certain this guy or gal is a new poster within the last few months. They just don’t seem to shut up with all the negative nonsense and tryna predict games when he has no idea what he’s talking about. He gets off on getting people mad I guess  lol.