Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Friday, April 19th at 7:00 P.M.

25 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Guys, we gotta be better when it comes to Markelle. His injury being a “mental” thing was spun from Philly media and their **** medical staff. Fultz has a legit rare injury that he is recovering from and to suggest anything other than that just buys in to a made up narrative created by the 76ers to do damage control with their fan base on him being a “bust”. I’m stoked for next year, probably even more than the rest of the playoffs this year because he’s gonna come back with a vengeance, and I can’t frickin wait.

Exactly!!! Hes gonna be a stud and I cant wait for the ohhhhs and ahhs from this kids play

11 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't really think it's correct. And I don't think Fultz's problems are psychological. That's kind of demeaning to suggest. 

I stand by my opinion based on the information that’s out there.  Sorry if you don’t like it. 

10 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Guys, we gotta be better when it comes to Markelle. His injury being a “mental” thing was spun from Philly media and their **** medical staff. Fultz has a legit rare injury that he is recovering from and to suggest anything other than that just buys in to a made up narrative created by the 76ers to do damage control with their fan base on him being a “bust”. 

It’s not an injury.  It’s a syndrome, or condition, and there are no objective ways to diagnose it, because everything looks normal on diagnostic tests.  

I hope he overcomes whatever his problems have been and becomes great.  But I wouldn’t count on that egg until it hatches.  

32 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I stand by my opinion based on the information that’s out there.  Sorry if you don’t like it. 

What evidence is there to suggest it's psychological?

I too would like to hear the evidence of patterns associated with some psychological diagnosis that hasn't been shared publicly for medical analysis.

I have officially exhausted all my big words.

35 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I too would like to hear the evidence of patterns associated with some psychological diagnosis that hasn't been shared publicly for medical analysis.

I have officially exhausted all my big words.

Hahaha! You too? (looking at me also). That was funny. I had to laugh Magicfan. . .I get that way sometimes.   :)

Edit:  I can't stop laughing!

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

imo vooch will be gone and if fultz is healthy then we are at least as good as we are now. Everyone should be better with experience and with better ball movement. Then if we can get a serviceable guy in the draft or free agency, that is just gravy. Then Evan is gone after next year and we have a strong core that can attract a really good fa. 

I can dream  but it seems realistic  

If we move on from Vuch (I think we should) its more than just replacing his points.  We run our offense through him and play inside-out. We currently don't have anyone else on the roster thats even a competent low post scorer.  I understand some of the offense will be replaced by running more but what do we do in a half court set?  Naturally i think our offense will take a step back.

1 hour ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

If we move on from Vuch (I think we should) its more than just replacing his points.  We run our offense through him and play inside-out. We currently don't have anyone else on the roster thats even a competent low post scorer.  I understand some of the offense will be replaced by running more but what do we do in a half court set?  Naturally i think our offense will take a step back.

Nah. The offense looks like it depends on Vuc because it's an offense built around Vuc post ups and high post facilitation. 

If we switch up to a pick and roll based offense with more off ball cuts we should be fine. I don't really see a step back on offense if we move away from him. But I could see it become a little less reliable against certain matchups

10 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

What evidence is there to suggest it's psychological?

There’s no evidence that is physical.  Not entirely clear that this syndrome even exists.  

From Uptodate:

Disputed TOS (also called nonspecific TOS) is the most controversial form [61,62,64,65]. Proponents of this entity believe that pathologic processes in the thoracic outlet, such as soft tissue anomalies that can only be appreciated at time of surgery, are the cause of a myriad of symptoms affecting the neck, shoulder, and arm, including involvement of upper trunk nerves [64]. Other experts consider disputed TOS to be a cervicoscapular pain syndrome because it lacks a clear anatomic abnormality, an established pathogenesis, consistent clinical manifestations, and a reliable method of diagnostic testing [61,62].

30 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

There’s no evidence that is physical.  Not entirely clear that this syndrome even exists.  

From Uptodate:

Disputed TOS (also called nonspecific TOS) is the most controversial form [61,62,64,65]. Proponents of this entity believe that pathologic processes in the thoracic outlet, such as soft tissue anomalies that can only be appreciated at time of surgery, are the cause of a myriad of symptoms affecting the neck, shoulder, and arm, including involvement of upper trunk nerves [64]. Other experts consider disputed TOS to be a cervicoscapular pain syndrome because it lacks a clear anatomic abnormality, an established pathogenesis, consistent clinical manifestations, and a reliable method of diagnostic testing [61,62].

Some have their ribs removed to correct said make believe syndrome. 

3 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Some have their ribs removed to correct said make believe syndrome. 

You’re mixing up the different types of TOS.