Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Friday, April 19th at 7:00 P.M.

4 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I like and agree with the part about guys over helping. I saw that happen twice. There was the time when one of Toronto's players had already been stopped from making a layup. A Magic teammate left the Raptors guy that he was guarding at the corner 3 and ran over to the basket to HELP. The ball was thrown back to the man he had been guarding and a 3 pt. shot was made.

Fournier did it a few times over a short stretch in the third off Green, which may or may not have been part of their run. Lowry and Gasol got some looks that way as well.

An adjustment i would like to see for game 4 (that wont happen) is send Fournier to the bench and start T-Ross, we CAN'T afford another slow start next game and Ross offense should help with that, Raptors bench aint that good so maybe Fournier doesnt get as exposed as he is now playing agasint the starters.

Just got back from Amway. 

Cliffords rotations are a joke. 

Fournier is garbage. Vuch has had 1 good quarter this series. 

Buyer beware. 

It's difficult to be at a game and keep track of everything that's going on. I thought Fournier was bad and sitting something like 2-9. 

Nope. 1-12. Jesus. 

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Just got back from Amway. 

Cliffords rotations are a joke. 

Fournier is garbage. Vuch has had 1 good quarter this series. 

Buyer beware. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

It's difficult to be at a game and keep track of everything that's going on. I thought Fournier was bad and sitting something like 2-9. 

Nope. 1-12. Jesus. 

I can’t think of any reason why Isaac wasn’t in over Fournier in crunch time. It’s baffling. Fournier couldn’t hit a damn thing and his mismatch on Siakam led to all of their late scoring.

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Nope. 1-12. Jesus. 

Yea. I’m home now Re-watching the game. Ready to be disgusted again. 

Vuch has that nice little stretch in the 3rd but that’s about it. Anytime he backs someone down he just turns it over. 

Fournier is just ass and that’s putting it nicely. 

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

You gotta understand.  All the necessary adjustments have been made by Toronto.  They're basically water walking over us right now.  You've seen Fournier play terrible for 2 games and Vucevic play terrible for the entire series.  Fournier is missing wide open shots showing that he can't be relied on at all in the NBA on this stage.   Vucevic is falling apart mentally.  He just does not have anything on an out of prime...34 year old Marc Gasol.  Wouldn't you consider..that absolutely embarrassing?   

There are few adjustments that can be made but Toronto is better than the Magic.  They have much more mismatches to exploit than the Magic.   I've literally seen this game 3 times   Its the same story.   

It didn't have to come down to a rebound if Fournier and Vucevic did what they were suppose to do. 

Great post. 

I will say though we all knew the Raptors were a better overall team then us. There’s a reason they’re the 2 seed and we’re the 7th. But I can’t help but get frustrated seeing how close we could be to beating them if Vuch and Fournier were just playing average or even competent. 

Theyre both mentally weak. They’re soft. We’ve known this for years but now we’re really seeing it on the big stage. 

Im proud of how the other guys fought though. Glad we didn’t fold like the nets. 

I’ll be there again Sunday even though my voice is gone.

Go Magic.