Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Friday, April 19th at 7:00 P.M.

8 minutes ago, TommacoJuice said:

where is the best place to watch the game tonight downtown? will they have a bigscreen infront of the arena where we can go party like toronto did?

Wall Street. 

But with the weather today you might just be better off hanging out at home

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

The Sixers and Warriors just smacked opponents who stole a game in their homecourt.

We have to show up ready to play and fight, no wins are guaranteed just because we’re playing at home.

Let you tell it! IMO, this game is it. We need to come to play and show them what we have and get the win so we regain our confidence. One game at a time, and the rest will take care of itself. 

With it being Friday, and with the weather we are expecting to get this afternoon traveling in central florida is probably gonna really suck more than usual. If you are going to the game, or a watch party, please be careful and safe on the roads. Better to be late and alive then rush and get yourself involved in something that is gonna ruin your day. Go Magic!!

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ChuckTaylor626 said:

With it being Friday, and with the weather we are expecting to get this afternoon traveling in central florida is probably gonna really suck more than usual. If you are going to the game, or a watch party, please be careful and safe on the roads. Better to be late and alive then rush and get yourself involved in something that is gonna ruin your day. Go Magic!!

Yeah, I'm going to have to drive slowly.  Must be a pretty bad storm because the power went out at the hospital for >1 minute, which has never happened during my time here.  Generators kicked on after that but yikes.

29 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Yeah, I'm going to have to drive slowly.  Must be a pretty bad storm because the power went out at the hospital for >1 minute, which has never happened during my time here.  Generators kicked on after that but yikes.

Have you checked the radar? The squall line is HUGE, and since it looks to be moving slowly there could be some damage. I heard on the radio that there is a possibility of high winds, hail, and tornados, which is typical in Florida, I know, but nice to know nevertheless. :-)

13 minutes ago, magicblue said:

I'm concerned about the weather's impact on my Directv feed. I don't have service at the moment in Rockledge, Fl (just north of Melbourne)

Usually when weather is bad the first thing that goes is the HD feeds of channels. Go to the menu and turn on SD feeds and hopefully they’ll be working. I used this trick during Hurricane Irma and it worked up until we lost power all together.

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

You should be good. Looks like the line should vacate the West half of Florida by 3 so you could pretty much just follow it in. 

Edit: maybe not 3, but 3:30 definitely

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

He's telling the truth. Energy had sucked since we lost to Boston in the ecf. We need to get that back

Exactly.  I remember when the Magic actually gave the crowd some sort of knock-on-wood doohickey to seem loud.  That's embarassing.  It was with our first stint in the playoffs; 06-07. The time they couldn't get past Detroit.  

49 minutes ago, magicblue said:

I'm concerned about the weather's impact on my Directv feed. I don't have service at the moment in Rockledge, Fl (just north of Melbourne)

You could watch the game on watchespn or the fox sports app(or website). You just would enter your directv credentials when prompted. I'm gonna make sure my phone, laptop, and tablet are changed.  I'd be able to watch the game even if I lost power by using my phone as a hotspot.