Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Friday, April 19th at 7:00 P.M.

2 hours ago, ML6 said:

The day is here dudes.  Will be getting on the road from Gainesville after work.  Sitting in section 105 tonight.  Anyone else going?

Nope Sunday, so hopefully we take car of business tonight and I can see the team go up 3-1

14 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Were gonna hear roars, and maybe hes doing this lowkey to help in any way he can

He's telling the truth. Energy had sucked since we lost to Boston in the ecf. We need to get that back

Josh isn't wrong.  The team has sucked and the amenities at the arena distract people and keep them away from the action -- both legit reasons for lack of fan involvement.  The lower bowl at the start of the 3rd quarter is 75% empty b/c people are at the lounge or bars etc. 

With that said, down the stretch of this season I have definitely noticed a more involved crowd.  The end of regulation in the Memphis game where Ross brought us back and the huge run to start the Atlanta game sounded very loud.  I expect the place to be crazy tonight and I will definitely be contributing.

The Sixers and Warriors just smacked opponents who stole a game in their homecourt.

We have to show up ready to play and fight, no wins are guaranteed just because we’re playing at home.