Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Friday, April 19th at 7:00 P.M.

3 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

There's a plain and simple premise here.  If the Magic aren't mentally prepared to score, its over.  

I think Vooch will do better with the home cooking. 

The last thing we want is to have Vooch struggle early and wind up with a double digit deficit.  

With that being said do you run some things early for Vooch to try and get him rolling  right away ? 

Just hope we don't panic and start playing hero ball again where the ball movement comes to a halt and we see a bunch of forced shots.

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I'm sitting at my computer saying to myself: "Pass the ball!  Other teammates are standing around while someone is dribbling the ball into the ground. 

Yeah, one of our main strengths was our ball movement. It's been pretty bad the first two games. Hopefully it gets a lot better. If not I could see us losing the rest of the games.

5 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Yeah, one of our main strengths was our ball movement. It's been pretty bad the first two games. Hopefully it gets a lot better. If not I could see us losing the rest of the games.

I have a feeling that ball is gonna be moving at all times in game 3. It is vital to their success.

Really need Vuc to hit a couple of early 15-20 foot jumpers to bring his man away from the basket. This will allow for guys like DJ and Gordon to attack the rim more, thus leaving their defence scrambling. Just echoing what others have said. It's glaring obvious to us. Hopefully it will be to the coaching staff and players. These next two home games will tell the front office a lot about whether Vuc is worth signing long term IMO

The day is here dudes.  Will be getting on the road from Gainesville after work.  Sitting in section 105 tonight.  Anyone else going?

9 hours ago, MagicOne said:

The last thing we want is to have Vooch struggle early and wind up with a double digit deficit.  

With that being said do you run some things early for Vooch to try and get him rolling  right away ? 

Just hope we don't panic and start playing hero ball again where the ball movement comes to a halt and we see a bunch of forced shots.

"Getting someone going early" is the completely wrong way to look at offensive strategy in this game. We just need to go after what the defense gives us.