Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

Not to mention the  motivation of two bad games in a row.  Toronto has done a good job of exposing his limitations.  Up to him and us to  figure out what they are doing and adjust to take advantage of it.  I think he will have a better game but that better be true for the entire team.  They had the second best record in the East for a reason.....they are a good team who was embarrassed in a game one loss.  Did we expect them to roll over?  Our turn now to prove we belong and  prove game 2 was a fluke.  This IS NBA playoff basketball and it is fantastic!!!

I feel like we made our adjustments in this game, and they worked to an extent with Vuc. In game one, Vuc was getting pushed way outside the post by Gasol and was overall being dominated physically by him. In game two, however, he was getting solid position in the post, he just had a legitimately terrible game. He was indecisive in the post and took a long time to initiate offense in the post, when double teamed he made bad decisions, he’s still struggling to finish his few opportunities in the pick and roll and he had a poor shooting night. The adjustments have been made and they’ve more or less worked, but Vuc just needs to perform.

I expect him to have a better game at home, but ultimately it’s up to him how good that performance will be

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Very true, he’s like Jimmy Stewart from X-Men. 

Now there is a dude who can act! He has the Grammy's to prove it too.

As far as i am concerned we played terrible... our worst game in AGES... The ball stuck massively.. we can and will play much much better.

Roll on Friday. We have not played our best .... nowhere near our best in both games... 

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

I for one am so glad that we are even here during PLAYOFF basketball discussing and debating this Orlando Magic basketball team. Better than being out of it and having these debates!

They always say a series does not really start until game 3.  We stole a game in their place and did not really outplay them.  Time to prove if our play on our home court  is  for real.    Toronto still needs to steal one from us.  How big is the next game?  Big for us and even bigger for Toronto.  If Toronto goes down 2-1 I like their chances to fold.  Play hard guys!

11 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

We have plenty of evidence that he isn’t built for the playoffs with literally two playoff games? I mean by that rational Issac isn’t built for this neither. I don’t believe that at all for JI but Im not ready to make that determination until we have a full series. 

We have seen this story for 6 out of the 7 years he has been apart of this team. He has been this player regularly. I didn't need the playoffs to prove this to me. JI is practically a rookie so no the same expectations do not apply. 

Just now, Jay Magic said:

As far as i am concerned we played terrible... our worst game in AGES... The ball stuck massively.. we can and will play much much better.

Roll on Friday.

Agreed. We shouldn’t be so quick to kill this team. We missed a ton of free throws that would’ve kept it close for a while. Wasn’t just Vuc and Issac. I think even Ross missed 4 free throws. 

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Agreed. We shouldn’t be so quick to kill this team. We missed a ton of free throws that would’ve kept it close for a while. Wasn’t just Vuc and Issac. I think even Ross missed 4 free throws. 

There are a lot of clowns on here who talk crap mostly... let the naysayers talk ****.... it is fine. The end of the day we need to play better end of