Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I think the home crowd will help him out. There's nothing better than having 19 thousand people cheering you on.

Not to mention the  motivation of two bad games in a row.  Toronto has done a good job of exposing his limitations.  Up to him and us to  figure out what they are doing and adjust to take advantage of it.  I think he will have a better game but that better be true for the entire team.  They had the second best record in the East for a reason.....they are a good team who was embarrassed in a game one loss.  Did we expect them to roll over?  Our turn now to prove we belong and  prove game 2 was a fluke.  This IS NBA playoff basketball and it is fantastic!!!

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

We have had years of evidence. Two more games shows us nothing. He isn't and has never been built for this.

This is playoff basketball. Opposing teams will see this and exploit it every single time now. We may scheme out of it but Vuch's lack of ability will ways be greater than any scheme we can muster so long as he is the focal point of our offense. 

You play nice all you want. He's a bum!

We have plenty of evidence that he isn’t built for the playoffs with literally two playoff games? I mean by that rational Issac isn’t built for this neither. I don’t believe that at all for JI but Im not ready to make that determination until we have a full series. 

37 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

36% from 2, 40% overall. Shooting well from 3 doesn’t mean you automatically shot well for the game

thanks for backing up my point. 

I for one am so glad that we are even here during PLAYOFF basketball discussing and debating this Orlando Magic basketball team. Better than being out of it and having these debates!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

did you watch the game?

Jay only from late in the second quarter on. Got home later than expected from work. 

12 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

If anyone here somehow had knowledge of the future what would be the first thing you would do with said knowledge ? I think I know what most of the answers will be. Lol.

you are the boards Nostradamus .... you should know lol

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Jay only from late in the second quarter on. Got home later than expected from work. 

fair enough. we played crap. We are not gonna do that at Amway.