Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

If we were down 2 games in this series it would be an entirely different situation right now. Thankfully it is an even series. We go home now and take care of business. Perhaps we needed this to serve as a wakeup call. Speaking of wakeup call..someone tell Vooch the series started and we're headed back to Orlando for game 3.

2 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

If Vuc excels in a 2nd round matchup the jury would still be put on a resigning. There are superstars that just can’t play against certain teams/players. He’s definitely been crappy these first two games but having said that we would’ve never gotten here without him. Not an endorsement, just food for thought. 

Playing the what if game with a soon to be highly paid center is not the smartest of ideas. Either he can or can't.

Just now, MagicOne said:

If we were down 2 games in this series it would be an entirely different situation right now. Thankfully it is an even series. We go home now and take care of business. Perhaps we needed this to serve as a wakeup call. Speaking of wakeup call..someone tell Vooch the series started and we're headed back to Orlando for game 3.

How Vuc responds at home will be very important win or lose. 

If vuc doesnt Step up in the playoffs that's all our championship focused front office needs to justify low balling him and not bringing him back. Not healthy to overpay for regular season players. We need playoff players long run

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

How Vuc responds at home will be very important win or lose. 

Totally agree. And if he continues to struggle what then ?

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Playing the what if game with a soon to be highly paid center is not the smartest of ideas. Either he can or can't.

And he has at least three more games to give us an indication of that. Don’t be so disrespectful even if I agree he’s played poorly. Someone called him a “mental midget”. The latter being an offensive term. We are 1-1 with two home games. It sucks that we got destroyed but try to show decorum. We’re all above being nasty fans. 

I really get it man, and not trying to single you out. I’ve been rude about Evan in the past and it’s honestly uncalled for. Let’s be better. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, MagicOne said:

Totally agree. And if he continues to struggle what then ?

You have to think about maybe other options but let’s traverse that when/if we get there. It’s like putting the train before the Delorean. 

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Leonard seemed overcome with tremendous emotion during that interview.

Really not a surprise after Raptors lose game one on their home court.  Playoff basketball about game to game adjustments and this one favored Toronto and they executed.  They brought the type of energy needed and something we need to learn and bring to the next game.  We should come out angry and aggressive on our bhome court.  If not this series will be over because their energy level has been greater than ours.  Good news is home court is usually worth a 1/2 to 1 energy level over the other team.  If Toronto does not bring tonight's level to game 3 they will go down.  Easy solution but not always easy to execute.  This is what Clifford gets paid for.  Find the right buttons to push, challenge his players to dig deep and not accept a loss like tonight ever again...we need to have a chip on our shoulder for game 3...push, shove, fight...no easy baskets.  We can get to 3-1 but only if we outfight them,

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

And he has at least three more games to give us an indication of that. Don’t be so disrespectful even if I agree he’s played poorly. Someone called him a “mental midget”. The latter being an offensive term. We are 1-1 with two home games. It sucks that we got destroyed but try to show decorum. We’re all above being nasty fans. 

I really get it man, and not trying to single you out. I’ve been rude about Evan in the past and it’s honestly uncalled for. Let’s be better. 

lol... mental midget doesn’t imply he’s a little person...

also, I fully agree with you. We’ve come so far and we’ve overachieved every realistic expectation this year. No point in bailing on our boys now. However, we all knew going in to this postseason Vooch would either show he’s worth the money he’s gonna command or he’s wouldn’t and he’s off to a dreadful start. I’m excited to see how he plays at home

2 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

You have to think about maybe other options but let’s traverse that when/if we get there. It’s like putting the train before the Delorean. 

I wish I could get my hands on that Sports Almanac in the future so I would already know what happened. Then I could tell Coach Biff what plays Toronto is gonna run in game 3.

Personally, I don't think he'll show up in at home and his given no indication of showing up.  He's had time to make the adjustment before and after game 1.  He hasn't done it.  There's more than enough tape to work on your flaws.  Next game..we'll see.