Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Lowry is like a mosquito nibbling on the back of your neck. Gets on your nerves.

I'm fine with one of our bench players punching him in the face and taking a 3 game suspension

Just thinking about the last two games, Vooch has got to be the guy leading our team in focus and intensity. He’s our AS. He’s looked like a prodding and overwhelmed center. I’m really disappointed in his play last game and this game. Not acceptable.

Gordon showed up and he is the ONLY one. And yes he played good d on Kawhi. That guy just couldn’t miss tonight. You could put Rodman or pippen on him tonight and he’s getting his. Vooch either needs to step up and play or gtfo. 

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Can’t believe they still got Lowry and Leonard in... 

They are beyond wary of us that is why. We played nowhere near our best and come home 1-1 and homecourt advantage. They are in big trouble at Amway

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

Just thinking about the last two games, Vooch has got to be the guy leading our team in focus and intensity. He’s our AS. He’s looked like a prodding and overwhelmed center. I’m really disappointed in his play last game and this game. Not acceptable.

I don't agree. I just think he needs to resemble some form of an NBA player. Try on defense and not turn the ball over.