Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

Well, we got punched in the mouth. Can’t wait to see the Amway rocking on Friday. I’m still not afraid of these guys. Kawhi’s been incredible tonight, but they don’t have anybody else that consistently scares me.

Just now, IrishCelticHater said:

Make them work for it!

That's what i was hoping for this game... i didnt expect the Magic to win but at least compete and play like it's a playoff game.

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think benching Vooch is not a good idea at this point. Let him figure it out. You need to play the rest of this game having next game in mind. We cant make things worse by benching Vooch and affecting his mental status for next game. Use the rest of the game as a practice. 

Forget about winning this game. Play to make sure you are prepare to defend your house and win the series. We have home court advantage. 

Sorry dude hes broken mentally already... No fight at all.

Just now, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

If you can't see Gordon getting Torched this Game by Leonard you're being a homer. Im not saying Gordon can't play Defense I'm saying Leonard is Schooling him.  Hopefully Gordon will grow from this.

He’s been there, man. It’s the history of the league today, good offense will always beat good defense.

We still can use these last 12 minutes to make another adjustment for next game.  Thus far, the Magic...still have home court advantage losing this game.  

Free throws, turnovers, overall intensity and effort. That should be the main message from Clifford. Yes, Vuc, Fournier and Isaac were all ****ty but if we came into the game with the correct mindset, we wouldn’t be blown out like this. The fact that Toronto is still playing with more effort while up 20 is especially embarrassing.