Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

I feel... cautiously optimistic about tonight.

I don't expect us to win, but if we can wear them down and keep it close, we may be able to steal the game late a la game 1.

AG played great D on Kawhi. He got his numbers but AG made him work for those buckets. If he plays more than 33 minutes, I expect Aaron to keep making him work and wear him down.

Siakam responded well against JI last game. Hopefully we can slow him down. We played well on him in the 1st half.

I expect a bounce back game from Vooch. Gasol played great, physical D on him but Vooch still has his touch and his offensive skill. Hopefully he can go for 18/10 on good efficiency

The team's success has really been due for the most part to defense. Tonight will be no different. We will need to get a better offensive game from Vuc and TRoss but in the end it's about the DDDDD.

This game is huuuuge... probably our biggest. I really feel the guys have turned the corner, but if they win tonight OMG..... We are going to be feared! I can see the band wagoners lining up already. I hope we punch Serge in the mouth figuratively speaking and really make a statement. Go team....

Friendly reminder, tonight’s game is in no means a must-win for us. We’ve already done our job stealing one on the road. But, let’s get it anyway and really crank the pressure up on these annual postseason choke artists!

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Friendly reminder, tonight’s game is in no means a must-win for us. We’ve already done our job stealing one on the road. But, let’s get it anyway and really crank the pressure up on these annual postseason choke artists!

Agree but Toronto is good enough to get a win on the road. In fact, I think they have more road wins that we have home wins. 

In order for us to win this series, we have to win at least two road wins. 

15 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

We need to go in there and punch them in the face. Hit our corner 3’s and defend and a little bit of a Ross hot hand would help a lot. 

I’d love nothing more than T Ross going flamethrower mode on his old team. 

4 hours ago, rekraprovert said:

Being that you're a Warriors fan, it's strange that you don't know Cousins got hurt last night and is out for the rest of the playoffs.

Why is it strange, rekraprovert?  I don't follow nba news religiously like some on here might. I like other types of programming, so I just might miss something here or there. Also, I went to bed before the game was over and did not watch the post-game interview. I didn't have the tv on this morning as I was up early trying to get to an appointment on time.

It might surprise you that even though I had the game on last night,  I saw very little of the action because I was working on something else on my computer.

One other thing, I like the Florida State Seminoles and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but that does not mean I know everything that happens with their players. I am a lurker from time to time (not a participant) on their message boards.

I must say that I learn a lot from listening to the guys here talk about stats, the drafts, trades and cap space stuff.

I appreciate your update on the Cousins situation though.

By the way, I did glimpse over at the tv when I heard Cousins was injured. So I knew he was injured while the game was going on.

Whew!!!