Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

OlNV2Z.png

Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

Scotiabank Arena - Toronto, Canada

TV:  Fox Sports FL and TNT

gQiiLM.png

VPRyd3.gif

TORONTO RAPTORS STARTING LINEUP

E6HioF.png

E2r4oz.png

ORLANDO MAGIC LINEUP

**FEATURING**

EKos05.png

70EK6W.png

uR8QtF.png

dontstopbelieving2pulsa.gif

TMF what in the world happened to the Warriors ? They coughed up a 31 point lead faster than a 16 year old cat hacking up a fur ball in Vermont on a Tuesday afternoon.

I think these 2 days off we got will be huge for the team, gives everyone a chance to settle down from the win and refocus. I say we go up 2-0

When we clinched in Boston and really up until Game 1, I was over the moon just thinking of grabbing 1 or 2 playoff wins.  I'm still keeping a realistic mindset and expecting Toronto to probably win the series, but stealing Game 1 has made me greedy.

People that haven't watched this team don't realize what a groove they're in.  For weeks, we haven't given up or gotten flustered even when things go wrong.  Teams haven't been able to beat us without bringing their absolute best, and even when they do they're in for a fight.   The people who for some reason think we played our best on Saturday are clueless. 

All hell will break loose if we come back home up 2-0, and we'll have a shot at it if we come with the same intensity we've been seeing recently.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ML6 said:

When we clinched in Boston and really up until Game 1, I was over the moon just thinking of grabbing 1 or 2 playoff wins.  I'm still keeping a realistic mindset and expecting Toronto to probably win the series, but stealing Game 1 has made me greedy.

People that haven't watched this team don't realize what a groove they're in.  For weeks, we haven't given up or gotten flustered even when things go wrong.  Teams haven't been able to beat us without bringing their absolute best, and even when they do they're in for a fight.   The people who for some reason think we played our best on Saturday are clueless. 

All hell will break loose if we come back home up 2-0, and we'll have a shot at it if we come with the same intensity we've been seeing recently.

I have this same exact feeling good sir and think we sweep them if we come back to Orlando 2-0. 

7 hours ago, MagicOne said:

TMF what in the world happened to the Warriors ? They coughed up a 31 point lead faster than a 16 year old cat hacking up a fur ball in Vermont on a Tuesday afternoon.

Well, MagicOne, I have said to myself for a while that the Warriors might not reach the finals. Everyone knows they are my second favorite team. But the Warriors are far from the team that won even the last championship.

I have watched Cousins play. He may score points, but he is so uncoordinated. He plays like a bumbling #$%#! When he is double teamed, he coughs up the ball. I think Looney is a better fit at center for the time being than Cousins. . .until they can trade for a bigger center. 

I know that Cousins is under a one year contract, but the Warriors shouldn't bring him back. His injury issues are troubling.

Lastly, the Warriors has a below average bench.