Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

25 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

But if they play uptempo, and run hard, 3 or 4 of the opponents players are not going to get to the basket to do any kind of double teaming. There is always (or should be) one of the Magics' teammates trailing to kick the ball out to them. I've seen it done so many times.

LeBron is only one of  few players who could always run the ball down and block it.

Can't run with Vuc though

16 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Can't run with Vuc though

Hahaha! I forgot about the turtle (who can't even jump more than 2 inches off the floor for a rebound).    :)                                    

We can with Birch. He's athletic and all, but it would be a disadvantage against bigger, taller centers. Also he can not score like Vuc. He is a one-dimensional scorer__putbacks or 5 foot jumpers.

I like Birch though, situationally.

13 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Hahaha! I forgot about the turtle (who can't even jump more than 2 inches off the floor for a rebound).    :)                                    

We can with Birch. He's athletic and all, but it would be a disadvantage against bigger, taller centers. Also he can not score like Vuc. He is a one-dimensional scorer__putbacks or 5 foot jumpers.

I like Birch though, situationally.

Vuch and Fournier just need to play a smarter brand of basketball. I don't think our play style changes much. Just some small changes to counter Toronto's aggresive defense.  

4 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Vuch and Fournier just need to play a smarter brand of basketball. I don't think our play style changes much. Just some small changes to counter Toronto's aggresive defense.  

U-p-t-e-m-po!

I realize that Iwundu is a SF, but I wonder if we ever had a line up of MCW, Iwundu, AG, JI, and Birch on the floor at the same time. Since wing players (SG and SF) are somewhat interchangeable, I am curious to what a line up like this would bring. These guys are lean, long, and can run. 

5 hours ago, ChuckTaylor626 said:

I realize that Iwundu is a SF, but I wonder if we ever had a line up of MCW, Iwundu, AG, JI, and Birch on the floor at the same time. Since wing players (SG and SF) are somewhat interchangeable, I am curious to what a line up like this would bring. These guys are lean, long, and can run. 

Always thought we drafted wes at a 2 spot