Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

I can't believe I'm saying this but maybe we need to do more of a Fournier and Vuch pick in roll to get these guys going. Correct me if I'm wrong because I wasn't able to sit down and watch the game, just seeing plays here and there but DJ was getting doubled off the pick n roll every opportunity Toronto could and sense he's a small guard it was hard for him to hit Vuch over Gasol and green.

• Downvote 1

Just now, J-Mac said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but maybe we need to do more of a Fournier and Vuch pick in roll to get these guys going. Correct me if I'm wrong because I wasn't able to sit down and watch the game, just seeing plays here and there but DJ was getting doubled off the pick n roll every opportunity Toronto could and sense he's a small guard it was hard for him to hit Vuch over Gasol and green.

Fournier and Vuch did try to run some pick and roll- it basically was terrible every time.

6 minutes ago, Odin said:

Fournier and Vuch did try to run some pick and roll- it basically was terrible every time.

These guys need to show up, they doing all the talking but not showing up

It's getting frustrating seeing people think Saturday was our best shot and yesterday was just who we are.  Neither of those are true.

After a depressing morning...

I am once again hyped and pumped. We have homecourt advantage. Lets protect our house! We can win this series.

1 hour ago, J-Mac said:

I don't want to see Fournier with any more responsibility than he already has. He is already having trouble making good decisions. The last thing I want to do is take the ball out of the hands of DJ who is our smartest/safest player. 

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I don't want to see Fournier with any more responsibility than he already has. He is already having trouble making good decisions. The last thing I want to do is take the ball out of the hands of DJ who is our smartest/safest player. 

He is not far off. DJ is a great shooter and having him play that role as an off the ball shooter will not be a bad idea. Just for a few plays here and there. 

5 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

This is Vooch’s time to justify his expected big payday. This is where the rubber meets the road to make the necessary adjustments when it really counts (the playoffs); same with Fournier; otherwise our team could look different next season. Time to step it up men!

With the regular season being one thing, and the playoffs being another, do you think Vooch has hurt his chances for that big payday?