Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

It is always better to stay positive here. Laughter is good too. Better to laugh than to drill your dog in the neck with a remote thrown in a fit of anger after watching Vooch miss another jumper.

It’s like Dan Patrick said in “Road House”, “Be nice.” 

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Right it sucked tonight. But it happened and we get at least three more chances to avenge it. Let’s enjoy the playoffs and support the players who got us here. 

Yeah for sure 1-1 and not playing nowhere near the level we have been is positive. Enjoying it for the most part. This is all very important for the young guys and their development. 

I have been a fan of this team through the highest times and lowest i can take anything.

Right it sucked tonight. But it happened and we get at least three more chances to avenge it. Let’s enjoy the playoffs and support the players who got us here. 

Exactly. I will take going home at 1-1 any day of the week! We are the ones with home ice advantage right now. Not them.

We’re now 3-3 in 6 games against Toronto this year. 2 big losses and a close loss on a Danny Green game winner, 2 big wins and a close win on a DJ game winner. Don’t know how it’s gonna all shake out, but pretty damn confident we ain’t losing in 5.

28 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

We have plenty of evidence that he isn’t built for the playoffs with literally two playoff games? I mean by that rational Issac isn’t built for this neither. I don’t believe that at all for JI but Im not ready to make that determination until we have a full series. 

We've had several years now of guys with vucevic's skill set being almost unplayable in the playoffs. Teams hunt for weaknesses more and it's more difficult to post up. 

I expected vucevic to be inefficient on offense and hunted on defense but tonight he couldn't even pass the ball on offense and couldn't score at all. And on top of that they put him in 30 pick and rolls and used that to break down our defense. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

It’s like Dan Patrick said in “Road House”, “Be nice.” 

Dude did she ever win the Daytona 500 ?

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah for sure 1-1 and not playing nowhere near the level we have been is positive. Enjoying it for the most part. This is all very important for the young guys and their development. 

I have been a fan of this team through the highest times and lowest i can take anything.

Right man. It’s like that scene in Jerry Maguire when Drew Gooden’s character gets knocked out. He wakes back up and just wants to enjoy the moment. That’s how I am. I’m enjoying the atmosphere and taking it in while we can. Do i think we can win this series? Yes I do.

Right man. It’s like that scene in Jerry Maguire when Drew Gooden’s character gets knocked out. He wakes back up and just wants to enjoy the moment. That’s how I am. I’m enjoying the atmosphere and taking it in while we can. Do i think we can win this series? Yes I do.

It's like I used to tell my ex wife "Honey you have to have PMS". (Positive Mental Structure). It is absolutely vital when you are facing difficult situations.

Good news is we’ve essentially reduced this down to a 5 game series where we have home court advantage. For all the things we’ve done wrong so far, it’s time to put up or shut up. Defend our home court and we go to Toronto on the brink of winning the series.