Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

I said we shot 48% from 3 and you said no we shot 48% from 3.  Really?

WE SHOT 40% OVERALL WHICH IS POOR!!!!

OUR BEST 3 PLAYERS SHOT 8 FOR 35....... THATS VERY POOR.

END OF DISCUSSION

Another positive here is having the extra day off to regroup, watch some film, and prepare for game 3 at home. I am confident that Cliff will make the necessary adjustments and that the players will get it done at home.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

AG and T-Ross - 13-22 - 35 points

Everybody else - 17-59 - 47 points 

Beyond terrible...... we are not doing that again.. I will take 1-1 and we have shot very poorly for the most part

Just now, Jay Magic said:

There are a lot of clowns on here who talk crap mostly... let the naysayers talk ****.... it is fine. The end of the day we need to play better end of

Seriously. Let’s just let it play out. We are 1-1. At least you are a voice of reason and positivity. The reason I joke around on here is to keep things light. I want to enjoy this or maybe get a chuckle out of someone when things aren’t going well. Not get angry and mean. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Seriously. Let’s just let it play out. We are 1-1. At least you are a voice of reason and positivity. The reason I joke around on here is to keep things light. I want to enjoy this or maybe get a chuckle out of someone when things aren’t going well. Not get angry and mean. 

You are correct.  Let's keep it positive!

2 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Did we win the 1st game?  Yes so shut it!

We are talking about SHOOTING... not winning. Yes we won that is lovely.

We shot poorly. We have not shot well in 2 games at all. It really is just facts. 

I don't mind shutting it. Shutting it with facts is fine

3 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

I do not take people on her seriously. I just speak my mind and believe being positive helps a lot more than being negative. People on here are very fickle. Keep that same energy i think is the saying. Nice 1 mate

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

It is always better to stay positive here. Laughter is good too. Better to laugh than to drill your dog in the neck with a remote thrown in a fit of anger after watching Vooch miss another jumper.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I do not take people on her seriously. I just speak my mind and believe being positive helps a lot more than being negative. People on here are very fickle. Keep that same energy i think is the saying. Nice 1 mate

Right it sucked tonight. But it happened and we get at least three more chances to avenge it. Let’s enjoy the playoffs and support the players who got us here.