Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

Personally, I don't think he'll show up in at home and his given no indication of showing up.  He's had time to make the adjustment before and after game 1.  He hasn't done it.  There's more than enough tape to work on your flaws.  Next game..we'll see.  

I think the home crowd will help him out. There's nothing better than having 19 thousand people cheering you on.

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

lol... mental midget doesn’t imply he’s a little person...

also, I fully agree with you. We’ve come so far and we’ve overachieved every realistic expectation this year. No point in bailing on our boys now. However, we all knew going in to this postseason Vooch would either show he’s worth the money he’s gonna command or he’s wouldn’t and he’s off to a dreadful start. I’m excited to see how he plays at home

I never said it meant he was a little person but it isn’t much different then calling him the R word. I saw the same when Roy Hibbert got exposed. Felt bad for the guy. 

Im with you on the latter man. Even if he craps the bed and we don’t resign him, he got us to the dance. No doubt we don’t get here without his play this year. Even Evan Fournier deserves some respect for what he did defensively. 

7 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

If vuc doesnt Step up in the playoffs that's all our championship focused front office needs to justify low balling him and not bringing him back. Not healthy to overpay for regular season players. We need playoff players long run

I think we've seen enough

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I wish I could get my hands on that Sports Almanac in the future so I would already know what happened. Then I could tell Coach Biff what plays Toronto is gonna run in game 3.

No need to watch the tape with that kind of an advantage. 

If anyone here somehow had knowledge of the future what would be the first thing you would do with said knowledge ? I think I know what most of the answers will be. Lol.

Just now, MagicOne said:

If anyone here somehow had knowledge of the future what would be the first thing you would do with said knowledge ? I think I know what most of the answers will be. Lol.

If I could go to the past I’d make sure that Shaq got paid and that Duncan’s wife was cordially invited on the team plane. 

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

If I could go to the past I’d make sure that Shaq got paid and that Duncan’s wife was cordially invited on the team plane. 

Lol. And what about G. Hill ?

16 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

And he has at least three more games to give us an indication of that. Don’t be so disrespectful even if I agree he’s played poorly. Someone called him a “mental midget”. The latter being an offensive term. We are 1-1 with two home games. It sucks that we got destroyed but try to show decorum. We’re all above being nasty fans. 

I really get it man, and not trying to single you out. I’ve been rude about Evan in the past and it’s honestly uncalled for. Let’s be better. 

We have had years of evidence. Two more games shows us nothing. He isn't and has never been built for this.

This is playoff basketball. Opposing teams will see this and exploit it every single time now. We may scheme out of it but Vuch's lack of ability will ways be greater than any scheme we can muster so long as he is the focal point of our offense. 

You play nice all you want. He's a bum!

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think we've seen enough

I think we need to see the full series. You know players have terrible games sometimes in the postseason. I’ve seen all stars who are mia for entire rounds and then look like hall of famers in later rounds. Again I don’t disagree that he may be just as abysmal in the later games but we don’t know that until it happens. 

38 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Shot 48% from 3 in game 1.  What are you talking about?  Have merit to your comments.

no we shot 48% from 3. As a team we shot just around 40% that is not a good nights shooting at all. Get your facts to your comments

29 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think we can resign Birch and get a guy like Dedmon or even O’quinn. Let Bamba start.

Yeah I would be on board with a cheap Dedmon.