Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

He's terrible! He deserves everything he is getting right now. We will be better off if his play is limited this half. 

Nope he needs to play better. That's it.

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

Gasol has 0 points and 2 rebounds.

I meant defensively. They don’t want or need Gasol to score, they need him to completely take Vooch’s offense out of the game and that’s what he’s doing

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Nope he wanted to be an All Star for years well guess what comes with that achievement...  Accountability 

• Upvote 1

What adjustments do we have for this?  I don't think we have any.  The only thing the Magic need to do is shoot better.  That should have been the game plan coming in.  They should've been ready for the ultimate resistance but they aren't.  

Just now, MagicOne said:

The TNT guys were talking as if Toronto is moving on to the next series. Smh.

They are prisoners of the moment. 

If we hit our free throws it’s a 4 point game. If we limit our turnovers, that takes away quite a bit of Toronto’s explosiveness. If we even get a bit of an improvement from Vuc/Fournier/Isaac/DJ, that puts us in a situation to win the game.

Good news is that all of these issues are fixable.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Appreciate your constant optimism. You’re right, Vooch is still our boy while he’s here and we wouldn’t be here without him. We all knew his game would have a rough transition to the playoffs, but hopefully he and Coach can scheme something up. No point in turning on our boys, we’ve overachieved by every method this year. Everything else is just icing 

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

What adjustments do we have for this?  I don't think we have any.  The only thing the Magic need to do is shoot better.  That should have been the game plan coming in.  They should've been ready for the ultimate resistance but they aren't.  

Since we have no shot creators, we need to keep the ball moving at a fast pace. It's our only recipe for success

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Honestly it's just calm down, get used to physical play, and play the same way you've played for the past 3 months. 

Vuc and Evan have played the worst they've played all season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Nope he wanted to be an All Star for years well guess what comes with that achievement...  Accountability 

I agree 100%. I wouldn't say a word if this was a one off but this has always been his downfall. If you get in his sh** he folds like a wet napkin. I hope he does pull it together