Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00 P.M.

We’re ok guys. I expected Game 1 to be like this. We’ll adjust and hopefully come up with a better effort. If we get close, Toronto will start to press and anything can happen.

Anybody knocking Vooch needs to remember without him we ain't here in the playoffs. He's not performing at the moment. I'm betting he will step up for us. More adjustments needs to be made. If he doesn't show up it makes summer more easier. Constantly knocking him is not gonna make him perform better. We played good defence but offence very poorly. We are right in this game. We will play better in the second half. Watch

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, jjgator said:

He's never been able to get anything done against physical play. We need to take advantage of him getting doubled.

That’s the main issue is 95% of the time they don’t have to double him. Gasol is eating his lunch, dinner and dessert

I don't like this.  The Magic look too still...indifferent about the game.  Vucevic is done.   He is basically a non factor.  Fournier is playing out of control and without poise. He's 1-6 .  DJ augustin is 0-5  

Gordon and Ross has left 3 freethrows a piece at the line.  4/5 of our starters aren't doing anything on offense.  Aaron Gordon has a respectable 5-9 on field goals.  Terrence Ross is 5-7. 

This is pathetic. 

Forget about Vooch and Fournier. 

We need DJ and Isaac back into this game 

let Vooch and Gasol suck together. Lets play small!!

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Anybody knocking Vooch needs to remember without him we ain't here in the playoffs. He's not performing at the moment. I'm betting he will step up for us. More adjustments needs to be made. If he doesn't show up it makes summer more easier. Constantly knocking him is not gonna make him perform better. We played good defence but offence very poorly. We are right in this game. We will play better in the second half. Watch

He's terrible! He deserves everything he is getting right now. We will be better off if his play is limited this half. 

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

That’s the main issue is 95% of the time they don’t have to double him. Gasol is eating his lunch, dinner and dessert

Gasol has 0 points and 2 rebounds.

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

This is pathetic. 

Forget about Vooch and Fournier. 

We need DJ and Isaac back into this game 

let Vooch and Gasol suck together. Lets play small!!

But they are in the game....but have been taken out as well.  The Magic are still one major Toronto run from being taken out the game.  

• Upvote 1

It could be a lot worst. down 12 is fine.

They are playing great defense on Vuc but he needs to fight back, Birch can’t play 24 min in the second half. they are locking T-ross too and he played really well in the first half.