Sign in to follow this  
Franchise408

I'm here to eat my crow

Over the summer I couldn't stop talking about how the organization failed for not bringing in Isaiah Thomas, because we didn't have a PG that could be the starter of a winning squad.

A winning record, playoff berth, and game winning shot in the post-season later... oops. My bad.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Franchise408 said:

Over the summer I couldn't stop talking about how the organization failed for not bringing in Isaiah Thomas, because we didn't have a PG that could be the starter of a winning squad.

A winning record, playoff berth, and game winning shot in the post-season later... oops. My bad.

Good on you! Let's enjoy the rest of these games!

On 4/13/2019 at 6:08 PM, ?4thewin said:

Tried to tell you we didn't need Thomas or Schroder, bad point guards that are just well known. 

I still stand by my point that we need what I was arguing that Thomas was, which is a true #1 scorer that could bump Fournier and Gordon down the list of who we run our offense through. They aren't #1 guys, and we still don't have that #1 guy.

But Thomas clearly wasn't that guy, and I was wrong about that, and Augustin was more effective running the offense than I anticipated he could and would be.

And now with Fultz, who hopefully can start playing for us next year, it's obvious that PG isn't our most pressing issue. We need to address Fournier and the 2 spot.