Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

15 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Sometimes you just have to suck it up. You can use nerve blockers temporarily. It's gonna be a long off-season to recover.

Back in the days when wars were fought with swords and axes if you stopped fighting just because you were in a lot of pain then your enemy would just kill you.

That isn't a very analogous situation

• Upvote 1

No but it is pretty much do or die for the season. Play through the pain and give it a shot. If you lose, you have lots of time to recover. On the other hand I had that issue when I used to fight full contact martial arts and I told everybody I was OK the day it happened. The next day and for a month later I couldn't even lift my arm above my shoulder without crumbling in pain.

• Like 1

I said the Warriors would sweep this series against Portland. WITH or WITHOUT Durant. And that's just what they did. Now they can rest up and get the injured guys back in time for the Finals. But to be honest if none of the injured guys were to play in the Finals against the Bucks, including KD, I still have the Warriors winning it all in 5 or 6 games. If Durant plays the whole series then Golden State sweeps the Bucks or they take them in 5 games.

Also with or without KD moving forward I have the Warriors appearing in another 3 or 4 more straight Finals after this one. This will be their 3rd straight championship this year and 4 out of 5. When all is said and done with this dynasty they would have won at least 6 or 7 straight championships, 7 out of 8 or 8 out of 9. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man.... the Warriors are tough; great ball movement and defense plus they can shoot lights out, that is where we are very inferior. I think they could sweep the whole thing or maybe in five.

On 5/20/2019 at 3:27 PM, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I just Looked up an image of a separated rib. My question is: If it feels like you've been shot, how can he play with that pain? As I posted earlier, I had an acute fracture in one of the bones in my back (L5) It was painful if I coughed or while turning a steering wheel, etc. 

My fracture happened because I tried to be superwoman and lifted something that was really, really heavy. 

It's possible that a professional athlete might be tougher than you.

5 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

If Durant stays they will win more rings than MJ - bulls dinasty

but the league is not as fun with this kind of super teams 

I think the chances of KD staying are almost zero.

14 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

So, Warriors get 10 days to rest and get healthy while Toronto and Milwaukee are gonna beat the hell out of each other for 7 games

Hahaha! You're cracking me up!  Nighty night. :)

You get a plus one from me.