Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

2 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

Relax.  Rockets 2nd best team in basketball and, despite Barkley's claim, Bucks are not the 1st.  Warriors have some issues, but thye are ones every team would want to have.  Rciets, 2nd best team in basketball, barely won both games on their home floor and both could have gone either way.  Beecause of Harden anything can happen but it will require the other players helping (not on their home court) and that is highly improbable.  Winner of this series will win the title and I give it 80-20 Warriors.  Bigger issue is keeping KD.  If not they will have to be happy with their 4 titles because you cannot lose an "indefensible" player and stay the same.

I am relaxed now, OTH. I love your point of view. . .really, I do!

Oh, one other thing, Stephen A. (I know some on this board don't care for his points of view), but he said the same thing that the ball should be in kd's hands when the game is on the line.

3 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I am relaxed now, OTH. I love your point of view. . .really, I do!

Oh, one other thing, Stephen A. (I know some on this board don't care for his points of view), but he said the same thing that the ball should be in kd's hands when the game is on the line.

Thank you for your kind words and even though Stephen A. and I do not agree very often you want your star taking as many shots as possible so I applaud him for that observation.  Last night KD took 22 shots, Klay took 15  (3 or 4 ill advised in the 4th quarter and was not hitting his shots all night) and Steph took 25.  Between those 3 out of 62 shots I would want KD taking between 27-30  with Steph and Klay splitting the rest depending on the hot hand.  Seems Warriors going to KD in the 2nd half more and when they need a desparate bucket.  On a positive note KD and Steph took the wide open potential tying 3 pointer at the end last night.  Unfortunately it was the 2 out of 10 times  that both would miss.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 5/2/2019 at 11:29 PM, JJZFL said:

Ummm

Should we revisit this now?

Gasol is holding embiid to 8.6 ppg on 34% shooting with 2.8 turnovers per game. 

Harris is averaging more field goal attempts than points. 

Ben Simmons isn't scoring (9.4ppg), isn't getting to the ft line (1 made ft this series), isn't facilitating (4.6 apg)

Redick is being contained (13ppg). 

The only thing keeping Philly in this series is Toronto's 4-8 men in the rotation going 4/25 from the field in game 2 and 5 guys going 10/47 in game 3. 

Toronto can lose this series still by not taking care of business but the series has pretty much played out how I thought it would at least from a Philly offense vs Toronto defense perspective. 

19 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

European Football (soccer) has been unbelievable. Congrats to my brothers from Liverpool

Incredible! I am in shock! Good for Liverpool. Looking forward to the final!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That Tottenham game!!!

It's been the most crazy 24 hours in football HISTORY

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I'm questioning my existence after all that madness. And Kompany with that unbelievable goal on Monday

30 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I'm questioning my existence after all that madness. And Kompany with that unbelievable goal on Monday

And we still have so many important games to go. Unreal brother. Can't wait 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Amazing! Unbelievable. Like no other. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Should we revisit this now?

Gasol is holding embiid to 8.6 ppg on 34% shooting with 2.8 turnovers per game. 

Harris is averaging more field goal attempts than points. 

Ben Simmons isn't scoring (9.4ppg), isn't getting to the ft line (1 made ft this series), isn't facilitating (4.6 apg)

Redick is being contained (13ppg). 

The only thing keeping Philly in this series is Toronto's 4-8 men in the rotation going 4/25 from the field in game 2 and 5 guys going 10/47 in game 3. 

Toronto can lose this series still by not taking care of business but the series has pretty much played out how I thought it would at least from a Philly offense vs Toronto defense perspective. 

I’ll give you credit for calling it.  Series has turned around since the huge Embiid game in game 3.