Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

Unpopular hot take, Giannis and Harden are hurting my love for basketball. They both live at the line and aren’t officiated consistently with the rest of be league.

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Unpopular hot take, Giannis and Harden are hurting my love for basketball. They both live at the line and aren’t officiated consistently with the rest of be league.

I think for different reasons though. Harden has crafted his game to draw fouls, but Giannis is just very difficult to guard without fouling

34 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

I think for different reasons though. Harden has crafted his game to draw fouls, but Giannis is just very difficult to guard without fouling

Yeah, but Giannis is especially frustrating because there’s a lot of guys that are difficult to guard without fouling, he just gets every. single. call... 

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

rumor is that he hurt himself when he tripped Embiid... yikes 

That would be devastating to Toronto

On 5/3/2019 at 7:16 PM, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Hey guys. I just left my primary home in Daytona Beach, FL on Tues. April 30th. I flew up to my vacation home in Hyattsville, MD, also the home of a few NBA players who played high school basketball here, including some of our players. I'll share their names in another post.

My Maryland vacation home belonged to my sister who passed away in 2014 from bone marrow cancer. . .the same cancer that the Magics' Pat Williams is being treated for. My sister and I were very close, so I bought her home and use it as a vacation home. 

A few weeks ago, while I was preparing for my trip, I continued to create game threads for the Magics' Round 1 series.

Hey jjgator, if you are reading this, I'm still going to answer the question you asked me about whether I am a Golden State Warriors bandwagoner.

:( My heart goes out to you

4 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

:( My heart goes out to you

Thanks Mauro. q4iqbp.png

It's been comforting to come on the message board to share our love for the Orlando Magic. I guess some might say I need to get a life. :)     But I love sports--all kinds. It's a hobby for me.

• Like 1

Its got to be a little concerning to Toronto that they've taken embiid, Simmons, and Harris out of the series completely but are tied 2-2 with this last win being a 5 point game. You'd think with Philly's bench that letting JJ and Jimmy beat you is something you can handle but Toronto's bench has been a complete non-factor and non-Kawhi starters are unreliable. 

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Its got to be a little concerning to Toronto that they've taken embiid, Simmons, and Harris out of the series completely but are tied 2-2 with this last win being a 5 point game. You'd think with Philly's bench that letting JJ and Jimmy beat you is something you can handle but Toronto's bench has been a complete non-factor and non-Kawhi starters are unreliable. 

Ibaka has been dreadful on wide open three point shots. That used to be a strong point of his game.