Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

16 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Why does this feel so anticlimactic.  

I get the same vibe. I think it's because everyone knows if KD and Klay don't get injured they Warriors win.

15 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I get the same vibe. I think it's because everyone knows if KD and Klay don't get injured they Warriors win.

Yeah that's the truth. Curry Thompson and Durant are impossibly good shooters. They horrify me. THAT GOOD

2 hours ago, ~O~ said:

Klay tore his acl per adrian woj

So sad. What a heartbreaking end. I don’t even like the Warriors but I feel bad for them and especially Klay.

2 hours ago, jec said:

So sad. What a heartbreaking end. I don’t even like the Warriors but I feel bad for them and especially Klay.

Same, that Klay injury made me feel ill.  Especially playing the way he was on that stage.  Just cruel.

5 hours ago, Picagus6Uruguay said:

If Orlando came out champion little I would be interested in the injuries of the rest

I would love to see Orlando champion of the NBA

Yeah. I mean it's not Toronto's fault. Their only job is to beat the team in front of them. 

40 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Champion with a giant asterisk 

You can put an asterisk next to pretty much anything if you try hard enough. You could argue Golden State wouldn't have any of their recent titles if certain things didn't happen (injuries to Kyrie and Love for their first and the fact they wouldn't have KD to lead them to the other ones if not for the cap going up a ridiculous amount that season allowing them to sign him). Yeah, I know pretty dumb arguments, but so is putting an asterisk next to Toronto. Injuries and other things happen every single season.

11 hours ago, jjgator said:

You can put an asterisk next to pretty much anything if you try hard enough. You could argue Golden State wouldn't have any of their recent titles if certain things didn't happen (injuries to Kyrie and Love for their first and the fact they wouldn't have KD to lead them to the other ones if not for the cap going up a ridiculous amount that season allowing them to sign him). Yeah, I know pretty dumb arguments, but so is putting an asterisk next to Toronto. Injuries and other things happen every single season.

Yep. Toronto beat every team in front of them. That's all they need to do.