Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

3 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Eh, not sure about this take— horribly refereed for both sides. There was a sequence in I believe the 4th quarter where the Warriors kicked the ball on defense and then Draymond tipped the ball in while it was still in the cylinder, and both went uncalled. 

Lack of hard foul  not called  on Toronto all series long vs touch calls on Warriors was blatent and biased.  Two missed goal tending calls in game 4 on Raptors vs bad call on Cousins tip in in game 5 waved off (5 of 6 replays showed it outside the cylinder.). Even on the last play of the game before the timeout can you grab a player's arm as Leonard did to Igodala's.  Thought that was a foul.  Throw in the 2 step non traveling call on Leonard in game 5 to Powell for a layup.  And I could go on and on.  Ref's missed very few calls on Warriors vs not calling much on Raptors. Hard play knocked out Thompson which refs allowed.  Great series, great heart of Warriors, Toronto Raptors referee's should get rings.

Klay wouldn't have let the Warriors lose tonight, if healthy. Shame, but happy for the Raptors, Ibaka, Kawhi, Masai who took a huge risk etc.

I like people that risk it all

Klay was not going home if Danny didnt end the series.  

Its great to see a new champ but..it was sort pitiful how the injuries ultimately decided the series.  Curry being triple teamed ultimately was inevitable.

And still..

They were still in the game...despite all the odds.  

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah that is the biggest Downer. Fair play to raps. Full strength vs.full strength warriors win in 5 for me

Yeah it really sucks when your stacked super-team is missing 2 of its 5 all-stars... on the other hand it's part of the game. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Klay wouldn't have let the Warriors lose tonight, if healthy. Shame, but happy for the Raptors, Ibaka, Kawhi, Masai who took a huge risk etc.

I like people that risk it all

Good point. Gotta give it to the Raps of course. Wonder if the warriors bring the band back and win it all next season?

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Yeah it really sucks when your stacked super-team is missing 2 of its 5 all-stars... on the other hand it's part of the game. 

Yeah it does. You got the best player in the league out .. it's part of the game obviously. But Warriors would absolutely slap Toronto at full strength. Plain to see

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Cousins and Draymond arent all stars.  They're former allstars.  People have been playing this false statement season on YouTube, reddit, etc.  Dont play this card.  Its foolish and moving the goal post.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3