Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

It's shocking that Golden State won that game. They had nothing going. Blew two late game possessions. Toronto just totally screwed up on that final play. 

I don't see how they win game 6 unless they get unexpected performances. 

Am I wrong in thinking that when you are up 6 with not much time left and the other team has great 3 point shooters like Curry and Thompson that you foul somebody else and let them shoot 2 instead of risking letting those 2 beat you?

15 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Am I wrong in thinking that when you are up 6 with not much time left and the other team has great 3 point shooters like Curry and Thompson that you foul somebody else and let them shoot 2 instead of risking letting those 2 beat you?

Hard to play ike that with 2 minutes left though

Looking at the first quarter...the Warriors had the Raptors shook.  The play before, Kevin Durant go into it with VanVleet.  The next play down on offense he injures himself.  Kevin Durant had his rhythm and everything. The Warriors looked very confident.  

To me.....Kevin Durant can't win with the media so ***** em.  ***** em all.  ***** the Toronto Raptors fans for waving him away cause they obvious knew he went down injured.  They just proved how deserving they were of that title.  If Kevin Durant..coming..back...putting his body...money....legacy...on the line to play for his brothers one more time doesn't prove who he is,  I don't know what else he can do to prove that he is a Warrior.  

Props for Curry, Klay, Draymond and Iggy for playing the best defense they could on Kawhi during that 2:30 stretch that they possibly could.  They played the defense of their life..on the guy and he gave the ball up countless times.  

After that outburst by Kawhi, I thought they were done.  I really did.  

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

KD has a Achilles injury

Shame.  What a dude.  We won't be seeing Kevin Durant for about a year and half. Probably even two years.  He won't play next season.   Bless the dude.

Achilles are very bad man. He may never be the same again. Let's hope for him that he comes back and can be the KD at his very best.