Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

On 5/22/2019 at 12:33 AM, All Eyes On Me said:

So, Warriors get 10 days to rest and get healthy while Toronto and Milwaukee are gonna beat the hell out of each other for 7 games. 

You were spot on. Lowry  did a WWE signature move. It was an out-of-control whack across Antetokounmpo's face, which had him bleeding.

22 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You were spot on. Lowry  did a WWE signature move. It was an out-of-control whack across Antetokounmpo's face, which had him bleeding.

Yeah, Flop Lowry is such a dirty player. So infuriating to watch play the sport.

Toronto's bench performance this series is why I thought they'd destroy Philly. 14.2ppg that series from the rotation guys. 29.8 ppg against Milwaukee. 

Well...i think Kawhi might be the most underrated player in NBA history.  This was the best matchup I've seen of Goliaths.  Kawhi Blocks giannis.......Giannis Blocks Kawhi.  Kawhi Dunks on giannis.  Giannis dunks on Kawhi.  Sheesh.  Brutal series.  

• Upvote 1

Kawhi is an absolute machine. He does everything right, most complete player in the league. Shoots, dunks, jumper, 3, defense, steals, blocks, off reb, def reb, passing. He does everything and is perfect at everything 

btw, we better not be that stupid to sign Middleton to a giant contract. He is not a difference maker

14 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Well...i think Kawhi might be the most underrated player in NBA history.  This was the best matchup I've seen of Goliaths.  Kawhi Blocks giannis.......Giannis Blocks Kawhi.  Kawhi Dunks on giannis.  Giannis dunks on Kawhi.  Sheesh.  Brutal series.  

And now Kawhi gets to match up with another Goliath in KD. If everybody shows up every game for the raps it will be a great series.

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

And now Kawhi gets to match up with another Goliath in KD. If everybody shows up every game for the raps it will be a great series.

KD will miss at least game 1, wouldn’t surprise me if he missed the whole series. Get your popcorn ready

Wow Milwaukee folded up like an old rusty lounge chair from the 1960's. The Freak has some work to do to get to that next level. He is an excellent player for sure, but KL is a couple notches above him imho. 

So TMF gets her wish! It is indeed gonna be the Raptors facing the Warriors. I have the Warriors winning in 4 or 5 if Durant plays. If KD misses some or all of the action then I have Golden State taking the series in 5 or 6 games.

Toronto going to the finals kind of validates this team. We won a playoff game in Toronto who are in the Finals. I'm happy with that.