Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

14 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

Hey Magic One, not sure why anyone would down vote you, but I gave you an up. There’s some spiteful folks on board. Good insight :)

Thanks for your vote. To be honest I really don't pay much attention to it one way or the other. It's all good!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Thanks, Magicpassion. I've been wanting to post the same sentiment about my friend MagicOne. 

I'm still at my vacation home in Maryland and just returned here from visiting relatives in New York.

That being said, I don't see any harm in MagicOne's posts about the playoffs. It's not about the Magic. Besides, for me, some of what he says is funny and makes things less boring on this message board during the off season.

Thanks for the kind words TMF. Much appreciated. Still pretty bummed that the Magic were bounced out early. However a lot of these match ups have been fun to watch. To me the most shocking thing to see was Steve Kerr dropping F-Bombs on live tv! That was quite bizarre.

15 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Thanks for the kind words TMF. Much appreciated. Still pretty bummed that the Magic were bounced out early. However a lot of these match ups have been fun to watch. To me the most shocking thing to see was Steve Kerr dropping F-Bombs on live tv! That was quite bizarre.

I missed game 2. When did he do that?

7 hours ago, jjgator said:

I missed game 2. When did he do that?

It was during the series against the Rockets after winning game 5. That was the game where KD injured his calf. 

I said that the Warriors would take this series against the Blazers in 4 or 5 games. WITH or WITHOUT Durant. When they face the Bucks in the Finals if KD doesn't play at all then Golden State takes it in 5 or 6 games. If he does play then they will win it all in 4 or 5. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Portland would be in this series but so many of their players decided to be terrible or quit. It's ridiculous. 

And it seems like the Warriors can turn on some absolutely smothering defense whenever they want/need to.

47 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

And it seems like the Warriors can turn on some absolutely smothering defense whenever they want/need to.

Draymond is one of my favorite players in the league because of this reason. When he turns on his playoff mode he is absolutely insane

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Portland would be in this series but so many of their players decided to be terrible or quit. It's ridiculous. 

Hahaha! It could be the opposite, the Blazers jumped out to a double digit lead.  After having the Warriors down 17+ points, no KD, and on their own home court, the Blazers had a false sense of how this game would play out. They were lulled to sleep going down the home stretch, then the Warriors turned it up to win.

I was reading a twitter post that said: "Haven't they (Portland) watched the Warriors play before? :)

The Athletic's Shams Charania reported after Game 3 that Lillard has separated ribs and is playing through the injury.

Portland Trail Blazers All-NBA star Damian Lillard has separated ribs and is playing through the injury, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Lillard shot 5-of-18 in Game 3 loss to Warriors.