Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

4 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I really wonder how much Gasol and Green have left in the tank. They’re both old with a ton of miles on the tires and getting worse every game and Nurse is running them in to the ground with what’s pretty much a 6 man rotation. 

Danny Green has had a huge decline. Even his last few seasons with the Spurs were terrible

Ok so now that the WCF's are over after the Warriors won in 4 or 5 games there is a great chance that KD will be ready for game 1 of the Finals. They should have about 4 or 5 days off which will give others more time to heal as well. When they face the Bucks in the Finals it might not be as competitive as most would think. Wouldn't be surprised to see Golden State take it in 5 games. Regardless, when it's all said and done they will have their 3rd straight championship and 4 out of the last 5.  Quite impressive indeed. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

Hey Magic One, not sure why anyone would down vote you, but I gave you an up. There’s some spiteful folks on board. Good insight :)

Thanks, Magicpassion. I've been wanting to post the same sentiment about my friend MagicOne. 

I'm still at my vacation home in Maryland and just returned here from visiting relatives in New York.

That being said, I don't see any harm in MagicOne's posts about the playoffs. It's not about the Magic. Besides, for me, some of what he says is funny and makes things less boring on this message board during the off season.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Cool.... nice to see there are others who share my sentiment. I go to Parkville every year to see my sister. My family is from Maryland :)

Oh wow! I'm in Hyattsville, near College Park (University of Maryland) and a few blocks from DC. Victor Oladipo attended Dematha High School, which is a minute from my house.

Check this out, I'm in Costco where my friend is shopping. I'm walking behind her and posting on the message board. :)

On 5/16/2019 at 10:55 AM, TheNameIsOrlando said:

How so? 

Our offense runs through Vuc. If you get the ball out of his hands then our offense stagnates. Lopez isn't the focal point of Milwaukee's offense. Hell he's a 3rd or 4th option at best.

51 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Our offense runs through Vuc. If you get the ball out of his hands then our offense stagnates. Lopez isn't the focal point of Milwaukee's offense. Hell he's a 3rd or 4th option at best.

Not sure what that has to do with making shots and playing decent defense but ok. 

On 5/16/2019 at 2:09 PM, jjgator said:

Nurse looks like such a moron when he's crying about the refs. I hope the Raptors get swept and Kawhi leaves.

If Kawhi leaves and I think he will (back to LA, probably the Clippers), Toronto is lottery bound.

Like I said back in December, that Bucks/Warriors Finals match up will be entertaining. That is until Golden State gets bored and cruises to another championship parade. Watching Steph and Seth battle it out has been fun to watch. This is a nice little tune up for the Warriors before the Finals. Much like the Raptors are a tune up for the Bucks. 

3 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Siakam has only 4 pts. so far in the first half.

Vanvleet has 0 pts. so far in the first half.

I want GS to play the Raptors in the NBA finals.  ; )

Sorry not gonna happen. Lol. At least we get the pleasure of watching Toronto go fishing on TNT with the fellas!