Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Oh no she didn't! I saw mom Curry stand up and applaud Steph when he made that 3 pt shot. The shame! Dad Curry kinda looked down as to say "I can't do that, the camera is on us". Hahaha!

I don't think Seth Curry was in the game. But what if he was on the bench and was able to see his mom STAND UP to applaud Steph when he made the 3 pt  shot. This is some entertaining basketball!

As hot as Steph was tonight from long distance Mrs. Curry should have stayed on her feet the entire game! The only time he missed was when he didn't shoot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

lol at the Raptors losing when Flop goes for 30. Perfect! Great showing by Lopez, not sure I’ve ever seen him play better

Never really rated Lopez before. He's changed his game quite a bit. Impressive on his part. Raptors needed that one. The flop haha what a convenient name. 

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Never really rated Lopez before. He's changed his game quite a bit. Impressive on his part. Raptors needed that one. The flop haha what a convenient name. 

With Giannis he can hang out on the perimeter and his improved 3 makes him a great fit. As long as he can get back on defense then he's fine.

7 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Great game! Lopez is exactly what we needed from Vuch. Smh....

And he's making 3 million dollars hahahah.

The NBA is run by humans like us who make tons of mistakes

I really wonder how much Gasol and Green have left in the tank. They’re both old with a ton of miles on the tires and getting worse every game and Nurse is running them in to the ground with what’s pretty much a 6 man rotation. 

• Like 1

Nurse looks like such a moron when he's crying about the refs. I hope the Raptors get swept and Kawhi leaves.