Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

For those who missed it... 

This is movie type of stuff..

4 bounces then in .. lol

That shot was indeed truly EPIC.

5 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Oh no! Who's mom and dad going to root for? 

Sorry Seth, but I gotta go with Golden State. Nothing personal. 

Perhaps they will wear attire from both teams ? Or maybe root for Steph in Oakland and Seth while in Portland ?

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

OMG the final Leonard shot for the win!!! It bounced 4 times on the rim before falling in. Never seen anything like it. 

Disappointed the Magic still aren't playing, but these playoff series have been pretty amazing!

Curious as to why most of us here despise the Raptors ? Is it because they knocked the Magic out of the playoffs ? Is it because they are not a real flashy team whose star player is not real flashy ? They are kind of like the Spurs back in the day. They methodically put you to sleep. Or is it because Kyle Lowry flops more than a goldfish on dry land ? 

27 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Curious as to why most of us here despise the Raptors ? Is it because they knocked the Magic out of the playoffs ? Is it because they are not a real flashy team whose star player is not real flashy ? They are kind of like the Spurs back in the day. They methodically put you to sleep. Or is it because Kyle Lowry flops more than a goldfish on dry land ? 

For me, I dislike them because I really don't like Lowry. Also, their fanbase was extremely annoying and kept giving us backhanded complements after our series. Their fanbase is extremely insecure, and they act like they belong in the upper echelon of elite NBA franchises. Which they don't.

1 hour ago, MagicOne said:

Lowry mainly, he's a dirty player and thoroughly unlikeable. Don't have an issue with the rest of the team though, and Siakam is a nice story.

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Bucks vs Raptors will be amazing.

Kawhi is on FIRE

The main thing I wanted to see this playoffs is what Kawhi-siakam vs giannis-Middleton looks like over several games. I really don't know how that is going to play out. 

13 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Giannis will slow down Kawhi and raptors will be done. Leonard has carried this team Alone. Period. 

I feel like if you flipped your sentence just changing player names around it could mean close to the same thing.

Kawhi will slow down Giannis and the Bucks will be done. Antetokounmpo has carried this team Alone. Period.

It’ll be an interesting series for sure. Lowry/Bledsoe is a push, depending on Brogdon’s health, he’s better than Green, Giannis vs Kawhi is a push, Middleton vs Siakam is a push, Gasol vs Lopez is a push. What really killed Toronto against Philly was their bench, they only ran 7 guys last night! On depth alone, I’ll take the Bucks, but it should be fun

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I feel like if you flipped your sentence just changing player names around it could mean close to the same thing.

Kawhi will slow down Giannis and the Bucks will be done. Antetokounmpo has carried this team Alone. Period.

It’ll be an interesting series for sure. Lowry/Bledsoe is a push, depending on Brogdon’s health, he’s better than Green, Giannis vs Kawhi is a push, Middleton vs Siakam is a push, Gasol vs Lopez is a push. What really killed Toronto against Philly was their bench, they only ran 7 guys last night! On depth alone, I’ll take the Bucks, but it should be fun

Yes you can flip these names but I believe that giannis length and athleticism is better than Kawhi’s. So u really can’t flip. 

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yes you can flip these names but I believe that giannis length and athleticism is better than Kawhi’s. So u really can’t flip. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the posts from posters the past 17+ hours would like to see the Raptors eliminated. As I posted a couple of pages ago, I just don't like Lowry. He plays dirty and complains too much to the refs about someone fouling him. Don't forget he is a flopper.

As someone mentioned, these playoffs have been amazing.

And MagicOne posted at the end of the regular season 'how strange it was going to be without LeBron in the playoffs'. My response was it was going to be a whole lot better without so much attention on him, allowing other very good players and teams to showcase their talents.