Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

Btw I even had the Warriors beating the Rockets in 6 AFTER they lost KD. The Rockets can't seem to win the big one. I also have the Warriors winning the championship WITH or WITHOUT Durant. They will beat the Nuggets rather easily. When they face the Bucks it will be a little bit more of a challenge. They still win it all though. I mean they have Steph and Klay and a solid bench.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, crisby pancakes said:

Pretty crazy to me. I was one of those that was pretty excited to get Vogel when he first joined the Magic but after 2 seasons I could see why Bird got rid of him. Just don't feel the way his teams play suits the modern NBA at all. Jason Kidd as assistant is a bit of a strange one to me as well. Hope it goes terribly for them!

Couldn't agree more. Vogel was actually THE guy I wanted but that was a total bust

12 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Seems to me they just hired a placeholder to be the fall guy when the fans get mad at another slow start. They want Kidd to be head, they just need a sacrificial piece in his place before they give him the job. Just like Blatt with Lue

Why not just give Kidd the job if that’s what they want?

8 hours ago, MagicOne said:

The Lakers hired Frank Vogel ? What happened to Ty Lue ?

Lue held out for the deal he wanted and it didn't fly. He really doesn't need to ever work another day in his life so Kudos for standing his ground.

I just want someone to hurry up and eliminate the Raptors. I cannot stand Lowry and neither Chris Paul. They are 2 dirty-flopping little point guards, especially Paul (as far as being dirty).

On team Raptors, I am tired of watching Shaqkeem (whatever his name is) with his cocky self. I want a team to shut him down.

I'm tired of hearing Shaqkeem this. . .and Shaqkeem that!

14 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I just want someone to hurry up and eliminate the Raptors. I cannot stand Lowry and neither Chris Paul. They are 2 dirty-flopping little point guards, especially Paul (as far as being dirty).

On team Raptors, I am tired of watching Shaqkeem (whatever his name is) with his cocky self. I want a team to shut him down.

I'm tired of hearing Shaqkeem this. . .and Shaqkeem that!

I’m not sure who I want to win with that one today. I have strong dislikes for the way Lowry and Ben Simmons both play basketball. I strongly disagree with your Pascal Siakam take though, he reminds me of a lesser version of what Isaac can turn in to soon.

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Why not just give Kidd the job if that’s what they want?

There was probably a ton of pressure by the fan base against them naming Kidd as the guy because of his reputation in his previous coaching jobs and the fact that he’s a known domestic abuser. Kidd is the main reason Lue turned down the job.

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Lue held out for the deal he wanted and it didn't fly. He really doesn't need to ever work another day in his life so Kudos for standing his ground.

Yeah, Lue wanted a 5 year deal and to pick his own staff of assistants, Lakers offered him a 3 year deal and said you have to have Jason Kidd as your lead assistant. Such a **** show in La La Land

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m not sure who I want to win with that one today. I have strong dislikes for the way Lowry and Ben Simmons both play basketball. I strongly disagree with your Pascal Siakam take though, he reminds me of a lesser version of what Isaac can turn in to soon.

But All Eyes On Me, I'm angry with the raptors for eliminating us (the Magic). I know, it was in the cards for them to win that series.

I don't like Embiid either. I don't have anything against the rest of the 76ers. But when you don't like either side for one reason or another, I always go with what I call "the lesser of 2 evils". So in this case, my preference is the 76ers over the raptors.