Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

49 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Kind of early in the series to start this

100% agree.  Give Butler credit for a huge game 2. Without him Philly almost certainly would have gone down 2-0.  Philly played game 3 at home like you should (like we did not!)  Now Toronto is going to have to find their Butler like player in game 4 (stars negating each other pretty well so role players have to step up) but watching the adjustments are usually  what makes these semifinal games so good.  Will be interesting to see what adjustments Toronto makes for game 4 and how it plays out.  Good series to watch so far.

1 hour ago, alwaystragic said:

it hurts me to see redick and harris doing so well on a contending team

Why? Guys leave. We're in a good place now. Time to get over it. 

On 4/28/2019 at 4:47 PM, TrueMagicFan07 said:

And did you see Kerr call him out for doing it.

Kerr is doing a great job dealing with all this high elite, high character guys. His heart will not hold in though. He just had another mild cardiovascular event. 

I am not sure if he will be able to keep up with that. I like the guy. 

58 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Why? Guys leave. We're in a good place now. Time to get over it. 

Agree. And both of them are free agents this year.  I will not mind looking at JJ in free agency. I don't miss Harris that much. Emphasis on “that much”.

I am ok with Isaac and AG.

2 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

Kerr is doing a great job dealing with all this high elite, high character guys. His heart will not hold in though. He just had another mild cardiovascular event. 

I am not sure if he will be able to keep up with that. I like the guy. 

Oh my! Did this happen recently during the 2nd round of the playoffs? Sorry to hear that.

12 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Oh my! Did this happen recently during the 2nd round of the playoffs? Sorry to hear that.

Sorry, i was wrong. Danny Ainge is the one who had a recent mild heart attack.  

Kerr just look like he will have one soon. Lol.

Hey guys. I just left my primary home in Daytona Beach, FL on Tues. April 30th. I flew up to my vacation home in Hyattsville, MD, also the home of a few NBA players who played high school basketball here, including some of our players. I'll share their names in another post.

My Maryland vacation home belonged to my sister who passed away in 2014 from bone marrow cancer. . .the same cancer that the Magics' Pat Williams is being treated for. My sister and I were very close, so I bought her home and use it as a vacation home. 

A few weeks ago, while I was preparing for my trip, I continued to create game threads for the Magics' Round 1 series.

Hey jjgator, if you are reading this, I'm still going to answer the question you asked me about whether I am a Golden State Warriors bandwagoner.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Sorry, i was wrong. Danny Ainge is the one who had a recent mild heart attack.  

Kerr just look like he will have one soon. Lol.

Hahaha! It's not funny, but you are right about that.

10 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Hey guys. I just left my primary home in Daytona Beach, FL on Tues. April 30th. I flew up to my vacation home in Hyattsville, MD, also the home of a few NBA players who played high school basketball here, including some of our players. I'll share their names in another post.

My Maryland vacation home belonged to my sister who passed away in 2014 from bone marrow cancer. . .the same cancer that the Magics' Pat Williams is being treated for. My sister and I were very close, so I bought her home and use it as a vacation home. 

A few weeks ago, while I was preparing for my trip, I continued to create game threads for the Magics' Round 1 series.

Hey jjgator, if you are reading this, I'm still going to answer the question you asked me about whether I am a Golden State Warriors bandwagoner.

Sorry to hear that. You are a great sister and board member. Thanks for your contribution. 

On 5/3/2019 at 2:27 PM, magicdoc1 said:

Sorry to hear that. You are a great sister and board member. Thanks for your contribution. 

Ahhh, thanks magicdoc1. That was sweet of you!q4iqbp.png

I always look forward to reading your posts as well as other members of the message board.